Next weeks schedule just released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m prob in the minority but I’d rather give all our guys a rest and get them ready for the next week. I’m fine with playing at Dallas instead of Detroit. I’ll take McVay over McCarthy in a playoff game every day of the week.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Agreed - we just saw Detroit basically beat Dallas in Dallas. The o line is dinged up and the defense can be run on.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I have to agree that resting players is paramount. We're in with a week to spare. Winning season locked up. So take advantage and rest up.

TexasRam

Legend
Yep I am good with resting. No need to be stupid and lose some starters.

But Puka does get a few throws from Carson to break the record.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm guessing Whiners will rest at least some of their starters too. McCaffrey is banged up, some OL and Debo also.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah I am looking forward to seeing Carson play. The guy has been animated and active and it feels like he is fully focused. He undoubtedly has a strong grasp of the offense. It would be nice to see him beat up on SF depth.

Figure the starting OL goes 1st half to get a good outing for rhythm and help Carson have time to ease into the game. Kupp, AD, and Stafford probably don't dress. Puka might get the first half but he is crucial so probably not more than that. Williams same, don't want him risked him too long, maybe a series or two to see Carson run it with him in the backfield.

2nd half work in more depth as it goes. Ideally Carson balls out. But not gonna care if we lose long as we get out with everyone healthy. Get the depth RBs a nice tune up. Experiment with OL and secondary combos and get out of that filthy ass city.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He only needs like 4 receptions for 29 yards to break both the receptions and yardage records, right?

TexasRam

Legend
He only needs like 4 receptions for 29 yards to break both the receptions and yardage records, right?
Yea Puka is at 101 - 1,445 with 7 100 yard games.

So, 4 receptions to beat Waddles 104. 29 yards to beat Groman's 1473 and another 100 yard game would set the modern Super Bowl era record with 8 100 yard games (Beckham and Jefferson).

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm not sure if they should rest the starters or start Prince Harry or whatever.

But PLEASE!

NO Troy Aikman!

If I have to listen to him kissing the 49ers rear end again, it's going to ruin my New Year.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
77kpeg.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Honestly - I think if Puka is inactive for the game it sets the right tone going into the playoffs.

We all know he has been playing with a litany of injuries most of the year as have most nfl players.

We not me - There is one goal for this team and all eyes should be singularly focused on that prize.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yea Puka is at 101 - 1,445 with 7 100 yard games.

So, 4 receptions to beat Waddles 104. 29 yards to beat Groman's 1473 and another 100 yard game would set the modern Super Bowl era record with 8 100 yard games (Beckham and Jefferson).
He's just a Flash-in-the-Pan.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Dallas is a bad matchup for the Rams. Prescott will attack us deep and that's the weakness of the Rams D. We need to win at San Fran to have a real chance to advance in the dance. All in to win against the 9ers this Sunday.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
whatever it takes to beat the niners. twice. go rams.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I want to see focus and execution, no matter who plays. While I agree with taking care of their bodies, either you play to your top performance, or you sit. We all want Puka to own a record, but I assure you...he and everyone else in the organization wants a ring and if resting him helps accomplish that...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It appears he didn't take his nose, but stretched it out.
Can you imagine being born into that kind of money and even be an actual Prince and whine as much as that clown does?

He goes on and on several times about how his brother shoved him one time.

He never would have survived the knockdown drag-outs I had with my older brother. :)