Next Stop...STINKIN" 9er Week!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
dudgdgk.jpg

thumbaspx222.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Bye week to start the season??? Don't know how we got so lucky. We could play the men we cut and still dominate. The NFL competition committee should implement a mercy rule so the poor Whiners could quit after the first quarter. Can we just have someone post a picture of Donald pissing out a dumpster fire and call it the inevitable?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I, for one, am excited as hell for the season to start.

It looks like our D will be stout (The mighty one returns.)
zmLkezZXy0glG.gif

The offensive line has looked better than it has in years.

Gurley is primed to have a big year.

Gurley4B.0.gif

Keenum looks like he has improved his game. I'm ready for the whiners and the rest of the league. The coliseum will be rocking (you bet your ass I'll be there.) I'm looking forward to a 10-6 or better season. I believe.

Go Rams!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think we could be pretty damn good this year. And if we aren't, I want Fisher to go away.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah I'm more interested in beating the Whiners. Nice to see a thread that doesn't involve the Goff vs Keenum debate.

Athos

Legend
Bye week to start the season??? Don't know how we got so lucky. We could play the men we cut and still dominate. The NFL competition committee should implement a mercy rule so the poor Whiners could quit after the first quarter. Can we just have someone post a picture of Donald pissing out a dumpster fire and call it the inevitable?

This was a joke right?

Ramatik

Starter
I got my tix. Going into the Heart of the enemy to cheer the Rams onto their 1st Victory! (I just hope I make it to work on Tuesday)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
One of my favorite weeks of the year.
Can't wait.

Don't recall having back to back whiner games.
We owe them a punch in the face.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is it too early to make this the GDT?