Next Move to Tie It all Together IS...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Acquire Josh Gordon. One 4th rounder? Both? I don't care. He sounds like he's ready to be a top playmaker. Can you imagine gordon, Tavon and Gurley on the field at the same time? Um.....yes, please.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Acquire Josh Gordon. One 4th rounder? Both? I don't care. He sounds like he's ready to be a top playmaker. Can you imagine gordon, Tavon and Gurley on the field at the same time? Um.....yes, please.
Dude i was right there with you until his latest incident. Gordon doesn't want to play football apparently.

Bring in Anquan Boldin.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, this gordon guy hangs out with johhny party boy too much. he's not there just to hold his hand, he must be into some shady shit.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh great, what did he do now? Last I heard he was getting his shit together.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Just caught up the latest--April 15 on rotoworld--and maybe I spoke in haste. How anyone, especially someone in Gordons situation, can be dumb enough to hang with manziel is probably to stupid to stay out of trouble in LA. Too bad. What a waste.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Get the German wide out in the 4th instead, and Boldin.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Lets add a Wr and a OC to give him a clean pocket

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think with the ammo we have left a premier tight end is more achievable than a WR. Certainly bring in Boerhinger if you can - but a real vertical threat tight end and red zone threat would really help.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'd be interested to see if we can pick up Thomas Duarte TE and I'd like to see us pick up Devin Lucien as an UFA - who knows...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Get the German wide out in the 4th instead, and Boldin.

I wouldn't pick him that high. I think any team is nuts to use a 4th on that guy considering how raw he is and the competition he has faced. He could very easily end up never being able to play WR in the NFL against seasoned corners.

Without seeing the 2nd and 3rd rounds yet I think that TE is the most likely pass catching grab for the Rams in round 4. This is a weak receiver class and teams needing receivers usually reach in that case. Once one so so receiver is taken then suddenly teams will panic and there will be a run on them.

Maybe the Rams will get lucky and a guy like Sharpe will be there, but with a weak class I wont count on it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Thing is Elm... you just can't find that SPARQ level in a guy that size... dood's got a 130+ SPARQ at 6'5" 230lbs... That's just INSANE.

They've drafted guys higher who just ran "9" routes who ran 4.3 before. This guy looks coachable...can actually catch (which a lot of track guys couldn't always) and is seriously a physical specimen.

I'm surprised if he doesn't go EARLIER to a team with a lot of picks because if you miss, then you miss, but if you hit...hoooo man... that's a guy with the potential to be a true difference maker for a long time...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thing is Elm... you just can't find that SPARQ level in a guy that size... dood's got a 130+ SPARQ at 6'5" 230lbs... That's just INSANE.

They've drafted guys higher who just ran "9" routes who ran 4.3 before. This guy looks coachable...can actually catch (which a lot of track guys couldn't always) and is seriously a physical specimen.

I'm surprised if he doesn't go EARLIER to a team with a lot of picks because if you miss, then you miss, but if you hit...hoooo man... that's a guy with the potential to be a true difference maker for a long time...

There is so much more to being a receiver in the NFL than just athleticism. You say he can catch but how many contested balls have you seen him catch? How many tough catches have you seen him make. How many drops does he have? Have you even seen him catch at all? You are assuming a lot about this guy. Like Dieter said this guy's name in English is Brian Quick.

Right now he isn't even NFL Europe level for competition that he has faced. Even these elite Basketball types that switch to football usually go after round 5 or later.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
OMFG what is it with Gordon? The dude cannot be trusted, has his priorities all F'd up. Pass for the millionth time.

Boldin is the piece. He'd come in to the locker room and show Tavon and company how a real pro prepares and stays the course over the season. And give Goff a top notch possession option.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
There is so much more to being a receiver in the NFL than just athleticism. You say he can catch but how many contested balls have you seen him catch? How many tough catches have you seen him make. How many drops does he have? Have you even seen him catch at all? You are assuming a lot about this guy. Like Dieter said this guy's name in English is Brian Quick.

Right now he isn't even NFL Europe level for competition that he has faced. Even these elite Basketball types that switch to football usually go after round 5 or later.

I wouldn't draft him in the first or with the 33rd pick, but we're talking the 4th round... How many guys with clear all-pro ceilings with development make it down there and not because of negative character issues?

I know he's raw as sushi. I'd still take him over someone whose ceiling is barely starter if that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wouldn't draft him in the first or with the 33rd pick, but we're talking the 4th round... How many guys with clear all-pro ceilings with development make it down there and not because of negative character issues?

I know he's raw as sushi. I'd still take him over someone whose ceiling is barely starter if that.

The Rams got EJ after the fourth. Their should be a good corner in round 4, since this draft is a deep for Corners, also centers.