Next 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
So, the Rams coming off of two big wins, have an opportunity to either make a further statement or come crashing back to reality.
At SF
At Arizona (who is playing great ball and dismantling the Colts as I type this)
NO

Tough three game stretch. I am seriously pulling for Washing to on Monday so the Rams can beat the Whiners into a .500 mark. Arizona is the second best team in the NFC West right now, but, the Rams match up well with them. New Orleans is a different team on the road, but with our secondary play, probably going to need to put up 35 to have a shot in that one.
The Steelers are in a good position at 5-6 for a wildcard spot in the AFC. No such luck for the Rams in the NFC. I dont expect any sort of realistic playoff push, but, at SF and at Arizona will be a great measuring stick for the teams progress.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well i have to disagree with the SF/WASH gm. It makes my mouth bleed to root for SF but we don't need a pissed off 49ers team next week....then there's the draft pick and right now we need to focus on catching AZ.
Just my take.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Here's what I want.

I want the first pick in the first round and the last pick in the first round.

tonyl711

Starter
SF I think is a very winnable game, they caught us at a good time IMO, we were still searching for an Offensive identity, we has no running game, the 49ers have been looking very mediocre since, very winnable.
Arizona is also winnable, we beat them the first game of the season with that same offense that had no identity, our Offense has improved since that game, very winnable.
NO the only thing we have going on this one is that we always play them hard at the ED Dome, any given sunday game.
hate to say it but I want the 9ers to win Monday, I want a top 2 or 3 pick so Snead can get someone to give us their first round picks for 15 and 16, kind of like the gift that keeps on giving.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will cheer for a very hard fought game on Monday night without caring who wins. If San Francisco comes out of the game feeling pretty beat up and having a short week it will only help the Rams. If the 49ers cruise to an easy win then they may be fresher than usual.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One game at a time.

Win the next game and things get interesting.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners Beat the niners.......

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Niners are tougher than the bears on defense but the Bears have a better offense. It's winnable but we don't match up as well.

We can't lose in order to get the last WC slot.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The Whiners embarrassed us earlier this year. We HAVE to show up and play well. The key is going to be the same as our last two W's; score more points than our opponent in the fist quarter.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I really think we can give SF some trouble. Although AZ has been playing better than when we faced em in week 1, i think we really can go 2-1. 1-2 seems more realistic but the way ive been surprised the past two weeks you never know.

GO RAMS