Next 3 games: winnable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay, hear me out.

One game at a time...

Beat Jacksonville and we're 2-3.

Go on the road and upset the Texans in a winnable game and we're 3-3.

Suddenly it's feeling better around here? A little confidence building?

With wind in our sails beat the Panthers in their house and we're 4-3...

Things are then setup nicely for a home game against Seattle.

It could happen!

Let's start the roll Sunday!

Go Rams!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Houston looked bad and they didn't have 2 of their best players (Duane Brown and Brian Cushing). But I really doubt they are going to spiral. Too good.

Hopefully they play a good competitive game and the Rams can win it.

jap

Legend
All of the remaining 12 games are winnable or losable depending on the team's readiness and mindset. I think we need to just 'kick ass' regardless every weekend from here on out.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I have seen nothing that leads me to believe this team can win in Houston. The Rams will probably be 14 point underdogs. Even Carolina is probably a loss with the way the team has played so far.

Why does anyone think they can win those 2 games beyond pure homerism?

Fisher doesn't even know why they are playing so poorly, and that is a scary situation.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
max said:
I have seen nothing that leads me to believe this team can win in Houston. The Rams will probably be 14 point underdogs. Even Carolina is probably a loss with the way the team has played so far.

Fisher doesn't even know why they are playing so poorly, and that is a scary situation.

I definitely possess homerism.

But; my post was more about the next 3 teams are not in the elite class (at least so far).

If we can get our act together (yes... a stretch from today's vantage point) we can compete in these games and win.

We've all seen teams get on a roll. It happens every season. Maybe this year is ours.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
CGI_Ram said:
max said:

But; my post was more about the next 3 teams are not in the elite class (at least so far).

If we can get our act together (yes... a stretch from today's vantage point) we can compete in these games and win.

We've all seen teams get on a roll. It happens every season. Maybe this year is ours.

God bless you, you have blind faith homerism.

I love the Rams but from what I see, they stink.

Heck, I'm worried that they botch the Jags game. Right now Bradford looks like a mess. The running game is the worst its ever been in history. The receivers are having difficulty separating and are dropping a lot of balls. Shotty has shown no creativity calling plays. The secondary can't cover anyone. They can't stop the run. And there are penalties on almost every ST play.

And you think they are gonna win the next 3? That would be a miracle.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
max said:

Any Givin Sunday I'm with ya brother

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not nearly as disappointed with the record as i am with the performance(as are we all i would think). I had us at 2-2 at this point anyway...but limping into a gm with Jacksonville isn't cool or expected.

I'll be doing cartwheels if we go 2-2 in the 2nd quarter of the season,with a chance to right the ship,start executing and get back into this thing. It can happen. Rams won't/can't lose to the Jags,Houston will likely come in looking past us,Carolina is beatable and then there's the Big Mama game where hopefully by that time we've got this thing turned around in the right direction to compete with those bastards.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
If Houston loses to the whiners I have little hope for them to drop 3 in a row against the NFC west.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any given Sunday but Houston and Carolina will be tough. We need to get some momentum and rebuild some confidence against the Jags.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
jrry32 said:
Any given Sunday but Houston and Carolina will be tough. We need to get some momentum and rebuild some confidence against the Jags.

Where exactly is that confidence gonna come from?

This team is actually worse than last years team.

Last year the had some semblance of a running game when SJ was going strong. Now they are totally dependent on Bradford to inspire the offense, and so far he has not shown anything in that department.

With no running game, I don't see Sam providing any momentum with his timid play.

…..

Legend
I watched the Houston game last week....they're pretty effecient offensivly.

Suppose we bottle up Foster (which i doubt) then what to do about Ben Taint? Really worried about Taint gouging us.

Theres always a chance, but I have zero confidence going into Houston. If we win the turnover battle and score 1 on special teams, maybe we can eek out a "W"

BobCarl

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
a winnable game
I love the pre-game optimism ...but what happens when we lose a winnable game?

the only solution is to win the winnable games

Rams are now 4-3

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
max said:
jrry32 said:

Last year the had some semblance of a running game when SJ was going strong. Now they are totally dependent on Bradford to inspire the offense, and so far he has not shown anything in that department.

With no running game, I don't see Sam providing any momentum with his timid play.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you're taking it into hyperbole. "Anything" implies Bradford didn't complete 70% of his passes against Arizona, that he didn't throw 3 TD passes against Atlanta. The last 2 games have been extremely disappointing, but that doesn't tell me the season is over, or that it's going to require a miracle for the Rams to win games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
max said:
jrry32 said:

A good game and hopefully an easy win.

Our run defense better get it together before Houston or we'll be in for a miserable day.

nighttrain

Legend
max said:
CGI_Ram said:
max said:

God bless you, you have blind faith homerism.

I love the Rams but from what I see, they stink.

Heck, I'm worried that they botch the Jags game. Right now Bradford looks like a mess. The running game is the worst its ever been in history. The receivers are having difficulty separating and are dropping a lot of balls. Shotty has shown no creativity calling plays. The secondary can't cover anyone. They can't stop the run. And there are penalties on almost every ST play.

And you think they are gonna win the next 3? That would be a miracle.
Rams have to beat the Jags to go on a roll, one game at a time fellows:)
train

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I honestly cannot see a way this team can beat Houston. We let Demarco Murray look like an All-Pro, what about Foster? Dallas' defense shut down the Rams, the Texans defense has much more talent on it.

Even a win today against Jacksonville is meaningless. That team is horrible and reminds me of the 2009 Rams. Even blowing them out tells me nothing about this team. Unless the Rams lose. If the Rams lose, at home to Jacksonville then the season really is over.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
BobCarl said:
CGI_Ram said:
a winnable game
I love the pre-game optimism ...but what happens when we lose a winnable game?

the only solution is to win the winnable games

Rams are now 4-3

Pretty nice catch by the "FRO MASTER" huh Bob?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
nighttrain said:
Rams have to beat the Jags to go on a roll, one game at a time fellows:)
train

Amen to that, train!

First they gotta show they can beat Jacksonville; if MJD gets on a roll, they won't have to rely on Gabbert.

BobCarl

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
Pretty nice catch by the "FRO MASTER" huh Bob?

Yes, the Fro Master made an awesome catch ... this particular catch caught my attention ... not just because it was a one-handed catch ... but because he one handed a wounded duck ... and mostly because of the cut he made after the catch ... the cut reminded me of Issac Bruce, not many WR's can cut on a dime like that.

Kenny-Bell-Afro.jpg