News of Interest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mother F'n Busch Light cares about the environment and makes it easier for the trucking industry to fill pee bottles:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mother F'n Busch Light cares about the environment and makes it easier for the trucking industry to fill pee bottles:

I don't even know if that's accurate - and this is coming from a girl who won't publish a single paperback/hardcover book because she doesn't want a single Amazon rainforest tree cut down for her benefit.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
People bring porta toilets and other similar contraptions when they go camping. I don't see how this is any different.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where do they toss the cans? Is tossing the can in the trash any better for the environment than recycling and pissing on a tree?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Where do they toss the cans? Is tossing the can in the trash any better for the environment than recycling and pissing on a tree?

It would go to the landfill which is a regulated facility. Recycling is an elementary idea for kids. The reality is recycling is no better than tossing shit in a landfill.

I'm guessing the problem is where people just pee some much over a tree to the point where there is a such an excess that the pee is absorbed into the tree tissues and damaging it. I don't see it. This looks like another marketing ploy for earth month.

Wish it wasn't, puts a negative stereotype on things we actually need to do to help to be environmental stewards (eating less meat, limiting de-forestation, climate change, etc).

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If it's Busch Lite, and you piss in the can, can you just re-drink it?

Is it really any different?
@ottoman89
First of all, I piss outside like a man! Not on trees. BUT, no it's not the same. Pissing in a can tastes like Bud Light!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hear they come with a return envelop so you can complete the environmentally friendly recycling process.

Seriously though... How many of these do you suppose will get left in the woods full? I mean... if you are packing in a ways, are you really wanting a can of piss in your pack? Seems like a real joke of a gimmick.

First of all, I piss outside like a man! Not on trees. BUT, no it's not the same. Pissing in a can tastes like Bud Light!
As if they have trees in Iowa. And I don't even WANT to know how you know what piss in a can tastes like.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Real men sweat out the beer before they get home~ @Loyal
Real men use the Whizzinator!

51AH-ZRR3aL._AC_UL320_.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF