News From Niner Land

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Per XM, Marcus Lattimore placed on some type of injury not able list, Staley got a new deal, the guys holding out can pound sand

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Shame about Lattimore, I like that kid a lot, even if he's a '9er scum.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love that Vern is getting told to suck it.

FRO

Legend
I wanted Latimore. Good thing we didn't get him. We got Stacy, the better RB, later in the draft.

Irish

Starter
I wanted Latimore. Good thing we didn't get him. We got Stacy, the better RB, later in the draft.

I really wanted Latimore and can remember the booth of the restaurant when I watched as the 9ers traded up to get him and how incensed I was when it happened.

No doubt Stacy has been the better pick in the short term, but the jury is still out on Latimore until he hangs up the cleats. I still think he could be a special talent in the league.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah if that knee aint ready yet, I doubt it ever will be and if it is,the next injury he'll have to have a replacement

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lattimore had one of the most gruesome injuries I'd seen...At least W. McGahee's happened fast....Doubt he's the specimen that Willis was..harder to recover...