Newest Ram QB Shaun Hill Highlights!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hill is the real deal. He's a guy that, with a very good team around him, can produce.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm glad we acquired Hill but hopefully all he has to do is mentor a rookie QB. I think we need Bradford to complete a winning season.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I'm glad we acquired Hill but hopefully all he has to do is mentor a rookie QB. I think we need Bradford to complete a winning season.

Understatement of the year. Everyone and his mother needs Bradford to "complete a winning season". The Rams fans and boards - including this one - will go POSTAL otherwise. :shooting:

moklerman

Warner-phile
He has better career numbers than Bradford... Just say'in. :whistle:
Are you also sayin' that throwing to Calvin Johnson is the same as throwing to...hell, I can't even pick a WR who's played more than 16 games with Bradford.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does his quick-ish release/throwing motion look slightly familiar to anybody else or is it just me?

Ram_of_Old

This is great, but I hope he never has to step on the field this year, meaning Sam plays the entire year.

moklerman

Warner-phile
The reason Hill's a career backup and the glaring weakness I saw in those highlights is his lack of arm strength. Serviceable but not even in Warner's or Bulger's class, who neither had rocket arms. A lot of those deep in's Hill throws were timed well and good decisions, but barely made it to his receivers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The reason Hill's a career backup and the glaring weakness I saw in those highlights is his lack of arm strength. Serviceable but not even in Warner's or Bulger's class, who neither had rocket arms. A lot of those deep in's Hill throws were timed well and good decisions, but barely made it to his receivers.

Yeah. Those were more receiver grabs than great throws. If he's playing, let's hope we have a "go up and get it" receiver. If not, dump it to TA and Stacey and let the magic happen.