Newbie to the Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FLramFAN

Rookie
Sorry, guys... didn't notice until after the post that there was a more appropriate place to post this. I'm new...

Just wanted to say hello to all my Ram brothers.

Having grown up in SoCal I've been a Ram fan for all the 45 years I've been on this earth.

Residing in FL for the past 11 years, there's just not a lot of Ram fans to hang with so I get my fixes via these forums and watching all the games with my father (NFL Ticket), who is also a diehard fan.

Beyond being a Ram and football fan in-general, I've played at the Pop-Warner, HS and Semi-Pro levels as QB and DB and have coached Pop Warner and HS ball as an assistant.

Future posts of mine will not be purposefully controversial, but I'm certainly not afraid to go against the grain and while I'm loyal to the Rams, I'm not blind. But I'm not hear to rock the boat just for the sake of doing so.

Looking forward to this new forum and to a 2013 season of growth for the Rams. I'm of the opinion that the Rams could be a better team at the end of this year but end up with a losing record. Still so much youth that must contribute for the team to win games.

So, I honestly think the Rams could be anywhere from a 6-10 win team this season with a lot of that based upon the success they have in the first 4 weeks. (Thanks Dunbar!).

Nice to be hear and best wishes to all.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
FLramFAN joining the club:
Just wanted to say hello to all my Ram brothers.

Having grown up in SoCal I've been a Ram fan for all the 45 years I've been on this earth.

Residing in FL for the past 11 years, there's just not a lot of Ram fans to hang with so I get my fixes via these forums and watching all the games with my father (NFL Ticket), who is also a diehard fan.

Beyond being a Ram and football fan in-general, I've played at the Pop-Warner, HS and Semi-Pro levels as QB and DB and have coached Pop Warner and HS ball as an assistant.

Future posts of mine will not be purposefully controversial, but I'm certainly not afraid to go against the grain and while I'm loyal to the Rams, I'm not blind. But I'm not hear to rock the boat just for the sake of doing so.

Looking forward to this new forum and to a 2013 season of growth for the Rams. I'm of the opinion that the Rams could be a better team at the end of this year but end up with a losing record. Still so much youth that must contribute for the team to win games.

So, I honestly think the Rams could be anywhere from a 6-10 win team this season with a lot of that based upon the success they have in the first 4 weeks. (Thanks Dunbar!).

Nice to be hear and best wishes to all.

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :uhh: :cheers:

In line with X's question, don't forget to stop by the members map and place a pin on the map where you live. :bg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Welcome to the forum my friend!! If you havent already dont forget to check us out on facebook <a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramsondemand/373878719321967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramsonde ... 8719321967</a> and give us a like :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome to the forum man. Whodathunk that FL would be such a hotbed of Rams fans.

FLramFAN

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks All...
I in in the small town of Port St. John. I've 45 min. east of Orlando, and about 15 min. NE of Cocoa Beach.
How about you other FL based Ram fans?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
FLramFAN said:
Thanks All...
I in in the small town of Port St. John. I've 45 min. east of Orlando, and about 15 min. NE of Cocoa Beach.

I was just down in your neck of the woods a couple of times the past month (St.Augustine, Daytona, Cocoa Beach).

Welcome to board. You will enjoy it here. There are many RAMS fans here that can relate to you being on an island when it comes to being a worshiper of the HORNS!!!! But let the optimism flow bro! 6-10 is way south of where this Rams team is headed this year. I know we are young but we got karma this year, can't ya feel it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FLramFAN said:
Thanks All...
Palm Beach.

Speeps

Starter
FLramFAN said:
Thanks All...

I live in Altamonte Springs, FL. Not too far away from you at all.

Welcome to the forum.

FLramFAN

Rookie
Speeps said:
FLramFAN said:
Thanks All...

I live in Altamonte Springs, FL. Not too far away from you at all.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks... Yeah, you're about an hour from where I live. I'm in the sign business and we have trucks over that way pretty regularly so I'm familiar with it. I played some softball over there at a tourney a few years back. Nice town you live in for sure.

FLramFAN

Rookie
mojorizen7 said:
Welcome!
Best Rams forum i've been a part of yet.

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor... NO!"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
FLramFAN said:
Thanks All...

Ft. Myers/Bonita/Naples area. I'm right on the border of Naples and Bonita Springs.