New unofficial depth chart

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
IMG_20170807_155104.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/MylesASimmons/status/894659445522710528

KOWALSKI

Rookie
spruce was just a la-media hype story.
today klein wrote a piece about the usc-rb. pathetic.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
spruce was just a la-media hype story.
today klein wrote a piece about the usc-rb. pathetic.

Yeah I saw that piece about Davis. Didn't bother to read it. Knew it was bs. And here he is, 5th on the depth chart.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I saw that piece about Davis. Didn't bother to read it. Knew it was bs. And here he is, 5th on the depth chart.
Behind a guy who's been injured all year and might not make it back from injury since he's very prone to them. He very well could make the team regardless of how "pathetic" the article was I'm pulling for him.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Behind a guy who's been injured all year and might not make it back from injury since he's very prone to them. He very well could make the team regardless of how "pathetic" the article was I'm pulling for him.

For the record, I didn't call it pathetic. Just said I didn't read it. I pull for all Rams players.

Exception: unless they're assholes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn't read too much into it at this point. I serious doubt the overall WR cut priority is reflected in that list; no way Shippen factors in highly.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I wouldn't read too much into it at this point. I serious doubt the overall WR cut priority is reflected in that list; no way Shippen factors in highly.

Shippen looked lost last week when I was there.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The word "Unofficial" should appear here in all caps, probably.

Believe me, our roster is "fluid" beyond the obvious starters. And a couple of those starting positions might be still up in the air, tbh.

Like Webster vs Gaines, for instance?

Jamon Brown at either RG or RT, or a starter at all?

Tavon vs Cooper, Spruce, Thomas, or Reynolds as a starter? Don't laugh, I'm serious.

And those 3 are/were considered starters pre camp. Can you imagine the shuffling that will go on for depth pecking order as different players step up and impress during camp and PS games? Happens every summer.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Our front for seems to have less depth than in the past. Maybe it is just me. I hope some of the guys step up.
LTP, Longacre, Fox maybe even Smart.