New unis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
thumb_600.JPG

Q729

Legend
That other thread had a question/answer posted from the LA Times with Demoff. Said they are looking to the future as a design philosophy because they'll be in a world-class facility. So no direct change back to classic uniforms like winning franchises keep, such as the Steelers and Packers. Makes me sick to my stomach. Who knows. Maybe it'll turn out ok, but I think they are going to overthink the design and turn out like the Jaguars or Seahawks!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
So bottom line is they're stuck with the god awful blueberry and what not

I don't mind the road all white but the home Uni's?

Typical greed that's all too common, sell the fans the current and change back

Seriously the 70s to 1999 were ( tho they were even tinkered with) great uniforms definite top 5 in the game.

Oh and for chryst sake, put the damn horns back on the sleeves.

That is all

Q729

Legend
Translation: We are not "looking" to... (but we will if we can make more money doing so).

diggity

Rookie
Just posted this on another Uniform thread, but...
BEST NFL Uniform...EVER!!!
frontfourtryjtyjn.jpg

The only change needed, just go back to the BEST!
GO RAMS!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's not bad. Not bad at all...but i'd have to sign off on the home/away version first.

That will be the home version, they will don white at home just like they did back in the 60's.