New Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

New uniforms

• yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
My favorite is the classic Blue and White.

But failing that bring back the throw back loud yellow uniforms. Dare to be a Ram!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not saying we should just steal WVU's colors, but I'm a pretty big fan of their particular shades of Blue and Gold.

tavon+austin.jpg

Plus Tavon and Studman would feel right at home. :cheese:

This. Or Blue and White. Prefer Blue and White.

Not a fan of Royal Blue and Canary Yellow... 1999... Full time, anyway.

RamEERS

Pastor
I'm not saying we should just steal WVU's colors, but I'm a pretty big fan of their particular shades of Blue and Gold.

tavon+austin.jpg

Plus Tavon and Studman would feel right at home. :cheese:

the new jerseys are pretty cool this year
22814790_SA.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think our present uniforms are the ugliest in my 50 years of watching.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I wouldn't mind an updated version of the 2000 jerseys:

The piping is pretty slick.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Someone posted a pic of Faulk before with a 'shopped Blue and Silver helmet. I would like to see a Navy blue base with a secondary, lighter-shade silver, and gold trim. We can alternate the secondary and trim colors depending on home or way, and with the pants.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Blue & White's are okay for the occasional throwback day but I don't want to see uniforms designed for black and white tv on a regular basis. The '73-'99 uniforms didn't need fixing and should be re-instated as soon as possible. With the correct size and shape of the Rams horns on the helmet and sleeves and the stripes on the pants. Quit fuckin' it up.

Blue and cream? I don't think so. Blue and silver? We're not the friggin' Patriots.

Man, I hate the uniform threads that pop up. Typical Georgia move. Win the Super Bowl and THEN change your uniforms.

tonyl711

Starter
could care less what colors the UNIs are, they could wear pea green and pink as long as they are winning.