New Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

New uniforms

• yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
I wish are uniforms were different. ever since the 99!!!!!! The colors are not as good as they once were. I would even be happy with the blue and white they used to have in the old days.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Definitely need to do something. I actually liked the gold pants and blue tops. But now our uni's just don't do it for me, they are just blah. Going to Blue and yellow or blue and white is fine with me, or at the very least, just a redesign(except for helmet of course) to something that doesn't suck.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of the old pee yellow but I like the old blue and whites. If they want to be a little different than the Colts they could go with blue and cream. Pretty subtle difference but I think cream adds a vintage look over just plain white.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If they would at least change the blue to something "bluer" the gold wouldn't be as awful. If they lightened the blue and the gold both it would be a major upgrade.

Oh and while I'm spouting off put the fucking horns back on the fucking sleeves.

Alan

Legend
Blue and whites are my favorites but gold and blue is good too.

bskrilla

Starter
I'm not saying we should just steal WVU's colors, but I'm a pretty big fan of their particular shades of Blue and Gold.

tavon+austin.jpg

Plus Tavon and Studman would feel right at home. :cheese:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
I like it bskrilla but I still like the blue and white the best.

bskrilla

Starter
I like it bskrilla but I still like the blue and white the best.

I also like the Blue and whites, but I often hear people complain about them being too similar to Indy's. WVU's color scheme would definitely be unique in the NFL. Also WVU's all gold jersey's are super sexy. (And I'm not a huge fan of gold)

WVU-wide-receiver-Tavon-Austin-MG-1717.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
I would phrase that differently. Indy's colors are a little too similar to the Rams colors. I agree that they should change theirs. :D