New to Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Welcome, what's your story? How long have you been following the Rams, where are you based etc?

Lots of new members recently, awesome!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ram_of_Old said:
Hope to talk some Rams Football!
Welcome to the board. You'll find some good football fans here, it's nice here and even when we disagree we're pretty civil. I think if you like to talk Rams football this is the board to frequent.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram of old.

Yeah boyeeeeeee. Old school Rams fans in the house. :cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Right On! Ram of Older than me :ww:

Keep us straight Brudda

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WOW! Thanks for the warm welcome. It is nice to be received with such enthusiasm. Yes, I am an old time Rams fan. I guess I will die an old time Rams fan. I remember the Fearsome Foursome, Roman Gabriel, Lawrence McCutchen, and the strangest looking tight end to ever play for them...Billy Truax. Remember them?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I started watching in 1978, so I don't remember seeing any of those guys. But through the miracle of the internet and "The YouTubes", I can (and do) see those guys play. That was a special time in Rams Football that I wish I could have been around for, but I can always lay claim to having seen the GSOT, and in a few years, lay claim that I have witnessed the greatest resurrection of the Rams SINCE the GSOT with Jeff Fisher's Rams.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Welcome to the board!!

I have watched the rams since the mid 80s but my dad sure told me about that fearsome foursome when I was a kid!! You'll see that this is a great place to get your Rams info and there are always great discussions going on.