NEW: St. Louis Rams Mock Draft (Version 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I would be pretty shocked to see Kalil at 4, but I'd take it. I like that mock though. Especially Zach Brown and Ronnie Hillman. The DT in the third and OG in the 5th are pretty solid as well, that mock would get us a lot of bang for our buck I think.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
While I love a lot of your selections, I just don't think that Kalil will be there at #4. Minnesota had a journeyman left tackle protecting Ponder last year, and while they do need another target aside from Percy Harvin, I just can't see them passing up Kalil if he's on the board. I also can't see Ta'amu falling to the third round either; some team (Steelers) will pick him up in the first two rounds. I love the fact that you have Zach Brown as a first round pick. He's way too good to fall to the second, and during the Missouri game, he was probably the only defensive player who was always putting forth the extra effort in order to win.

Otherwise, I have no problems with your mock. It's very clear that you put a lot of effort into making it. Kudos to you.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
While I love a lot of your selections, I just don't think that Kalil will be there at #4. Minnesota had a journeyman left tackle protecting Ponder last year, and while they do need another target aside from Percy Harvin, I just can't see them passing up Kalil if he's on the board. I also can't see Ta'amu falling to the third round either; some team (Steelers) will pick him up in the first two rounds. I love the fact that you have Zach Brown as a first round pick. He's way too good to fall to the second, and during the Missouri game, he was probably the only defensive player who was always putting forth the extra effort in order to win.

Otherwise, I have no problems with your mock. It's very clear that you put a lot of effort into making it. Kudos to you.

Agreed

If the draft does unfold like this, I would be ecstatic.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback sir. I appreciate that.

As for Kalil and their OT issue, they could also attack that via free agency if they really like Blackmon or Claiborne.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Memento said:

Agreed

If the draft does unfold like this, I would be ecstatic.

Me as well. I took a lot of time to make sure that every player selected at every slot (especially after Kalil) would have a legit shot at being there where selected in this mock..