NEW: St. Louis Rams 7 Round Mock Draft Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Of all the 7 round mocks I've seen thus far. I do believe yours is the best. Just a couple of things though, I don't see a trade with Cleveland in the cards. If anything I'd guess it'd be the Redskins--just a hunch though. Also, I do believe that they need to address the secondary with a mid-round pick in there somewhere.
Otherwise I think you did a really great job adding talent at spots where there's some dead weight (DT, OLB, RB) and I really like the Hillman pick. Wasn't very familiar with the guy, but watching some of those clips and reading up on the guy has really opened my eyes.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I would be ecstatic with this draft, but IMO Kalil isnt on the board at 4 and Zach Brown isnt on the board at 31. Furthermore Alshon probably wont be the best WR available there.

Not a big fan of Rainy but could understand the pick

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
I would be ecstatic with this draft, but IMO Kalil isnt on the board at 4 and Zach Brown isnt on the board at 31. Furthermore Alshon probably wont be the best WR available there.

Not a big fan of Rainy but could understand the pick

you may be right but Mayock now has Reiff over Kalil so Kali could slide to 4... long time til April.. right now, Brown is anymore from a mid to late first to a mid 2nd.. many have them going about where i do.. hope he is there.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Warner4Prez said:
Of all the 7 round mocks I've seen thus far. I do believe yours is the best. Just a couple of things though, I don't see a trade with Cleveland in the cards. If anything I'd guess it'd be the Redskins--just a hunch though. Also, I do believe that they need to address the secondary with a mid-round pick in there somewhere.
Otherwise I think you did a really great job adding talent at spots where there's some dead weight (DT, OLB, RB) and I really like the Hillman pick. Wasn't very familiar with the guy, but watching some of those clips and reading up on the guy has really opened my eyes.

I wonder how much the Brad Childress hire changes things in Cleveland. They are sticking with the WCO, and I have no idea if thats an offense RG III is fit for. I look at the offenses around the league and I think the Eagles and Raiders have offenses that RG III would succeed in. RG III's best strength is his deep ball.

I wonder if the Browns are gonna stick with McCoy or go after a young backup QB (Flynn, Hoyer) and upgrade the talent at the skill positions on offense.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
JdashSTL said:
Warner4Prez said:

I wonder how much the Brad Childress hire changes things in Cleveland. They are sticking with the WCO, and I have no idea if thats an offense RG III is fit for. I look at the offenses around the league and I think the Eagles and Raiders have offenses that RG III would succeed in. RG III's best strength is his deep ball.

I wonder if the Browns are gonna stick with McCoy or go after a young backup QB (Flynn, Hoyer) and upgrade the talent at the skill positions on offense.

I don't think Cleveland is in a rush to give away a bunch of picks for a QB. They have quite a few more missing pieces than just the guy under center. They just switched defenses last year and though they held up relatively well, they did so with scrubs and stop gaps. The Browns need help at all the same places as the Rams (OL, DL, WR, CB) but have the luxury of using more picks to do it.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
The Mike Sherman hiring in Miami is also interesting. Sherman is gonna have a ton of knowledge on Tannehill, and Philbin has the experience with Flynn.