New Smilies Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I didn't even know there was a time component to editing. I thought, silly me, that losing the ability to edit a post was contingent upon whether it had been quoted or no one had made a later post.

As you know, I cant actually see what I type until after I post it (for the most part), so while I'm an excellent typist, I still need to make many edits before it's fit for prime time (not talking about you Prime Time ;)). It sometimes takes 5 minutes or more, depending on the length of my post, to complete my edits. Of course sometimes I never get it right. :LOL: Any additional editing time would be great for me but I don't want to be a pain in the butt either. Although my wife thinks that ship sailed years ago. :ROFLMAO:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't even know there was a time component to editing. I thought, silly me, that losing the ability to edit a post was contingent upon whether it had been quoted or no one had made a later post.

As you know, I cant actually see what I type until after I post it (for the most part), so while I'm an excellent typist, I still need to make many edits before it's fit for prime time (not talking about you Prime Time ;)). It sometimes takes 5 minutes or more, depending on the length of my post, to complete my edits. Of course sometimes I never get it right. :LOL: Any additional editing time would be great for me but I don't want to be a pain in the butt either. Although my wife thinks that ship sailed years ago. :ROFLMAO:

I upped the time to 45 minutes..

Alan

Legend
Thank you sir! :love: :) :D :notworthy: :bow::admin:

I love these new smileys BTW. I probably won't overuse them either. :whistle:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you sir! :love: :) :D :notworthy: :bow::admin:

I love these new smileys BTW. I probably won't overuse them either. :whistle:

I will add some more later. I will try and keep them categorized for easy retrieval.

Alan

Legend
Wow, once you get moving on something I can barely see your smoke trails.
hair-fire.gif

funny-dancing-stickman-smiley-emoticon.gif

Alan

Legend
Who'd of thought that would be your favorite? :LOL:

I'm not sure when I'd be able to use it but I like the security of having it there just in case. ;)
images