New Smilies Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Click one of the tabs to see more.

screenshot_279.png

Alan

Legend
LOL! I tried clicking on the tabs in your post and nothing was happening.

Well, we know what time of the night it is. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Phx, they look great. I hope we didn't put to much pressure on you. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
I think I've had too much of something because I swear all my smileys are morphing into forlorn cries for companionship.

Good night all. :)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We are now capable of animating great drive by scenes

:double::shooting: :seizure:

Alan

Legend
Flipper_336 with reasonable but I think misplaced thoughts:
Am I alone in thinking that looks a bit racist? Kind of like a redneck shooting a darker-skinned character?

Maybe I'm up too early.
As you may or may not know, I suffer from brain seizures all the time. Although since I've started smoking pot every night I've only had two in the last 7 months. The pot was prescribed by my doctor BTW and is legal here in NH. So I just wanted to get that part out of the way first.

What this emoticon actually looks like to me is the cartoon representation of getting electrocuted or hit by lightning. I think Phx added this particular smiley for me. I like it a lot. That's why you gotta love him. :love: It's all the people like him on this forum that keep me coming back here despite the pain and difficulties it causes me to try and read.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Ah, I get it now. That's two separate smilies put together. I thought that the hunter was shooting the frazzled guy in one smiley. Like I said, it was very early in the morning here.

Alan

Legend
BTW Phx, I just tried to edit my last post in the "Brian Quick on the Vincent Jackson plan" thread and in the edit screen, only the tabs showed up when I hit the smilies button.

Last edited:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW Phx, I just tried to edit my last post in the "Brian Quick on the Vincent Jackson plan" thread and in the edit screen, only the tabs showed up when I hit the smilies button.

Is that always the case or just that one particular time?

Alan

Legend
First time but it's the first time I've tried to put a smiley in on an edit. Let me try on a different post and get back to you.

Alan

Legend
OK, I tried it in another thread and it worked fine. I went back to the thread where it didn't work and there's no longer even an edit button even though it's still the last post in the thread.