New ROD member here.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Hey all! Just wanting to give some background on myself. I've been lurking on here for about a year now but have never posted.

So I'm from the STL area. The first game I can remember watching is the '99 SuperBowl with my dad. Over the years it kind of became our thing. When he was home from being over the road, we would always watch the Rams game. Now that he is gone, I carry the torch of loyalty to our team lol. Due to the stadium contract issues and the way the city of St. Louis treated the Rams in negotiations, I can't blame the Rams for leaving. My only regret is never going to a live game.

Anyways, here's to hoping for a W today. Here's to watching another masterful game of Greg Williams play calling. Here's to getting TFG rolling early and play action over the top. Here's to no more 7-9 bullshit.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Welcome to the best damn forum on the whole fkn planet!!!!!

you can pay me via paypal or send a check for your sign up fee. it's only $500.......i'll accept cash too.....