New Rams website

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see how this is ignoring St Louis at all. This is a site devoted the Rams history in Los Angeles. There can be sites that focus on their St. Louis and Cleveland history. This is much ado about nothing.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I wonder what Los Angeles will do with this ?

KurtWarner_display_image.jpg

Embrace it. :yess:

My name is RedRam and I'm a Rams fan. ;)

They could be the BFE Rams for all I care and I'd still be a Rams fan. Addresses, mine and theirs, have no influence.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Interesting article. First I've read that. Feel bad for Youngblood and Dryer and never knew that they were shut out like that. It's strange, because to me, as a fan here, it seems like they did embrace the former players and history. Maybe I'm just thinking of the last few years or so. But I remember Youngblood on the field getting introduced during a game and getting a great ovation. I'm sure it felt strange for him since he never played here too. Just a weird situation. I know that Spags was awful about wanting anything from the past around. Took down pictures. Wouldn't want former players around. That all changed with Fish. I'm sure they'll keep the history of the STL Rams alive and well in LA.

Again, and I mentioned in my original post. I was a little frustrated, angry.. whatever. Just seemed like another slap in the face. I'm over it now.