New Rams: Stacy and Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
(KTVI) – FOX 2′s Charlie Marlow discusses rookie running back Zac Stacy and new tight end Jared Cook from the Rams organized team activities.

[2]x2ZnA5YzrnlwyTaCoXY3VXRo0bVz2p_q[/2]
<a class="postlink" href="http://fox2now.com/2013/06/09/new-rams-stacy-and-cook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fox2now.com/2013/06/09/new-rams-stacy-and-cook/</a>

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The more I see of Stacy the more I like him. This is the first interview I've seen an I'm a fan

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He looks bigger than I thought.

Psycho_X

Legend
El Juggernauto said:

Yeah what I was thinking also. He looks bigger and more short and stocky than I was thinking originally. Which is good, he has the looks of being a good RB with muscle mass in the right places and low center of gravity. Hope it isn't false advertising.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Stacy is a beast, unfortunately I cant view this on my phone. No offence to Pead, Richardson and Gannaway but I see Stacy as our future workhorse filling the void Jackson left.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'll tell ya, something about this guy has me excited. He even talks like he may be doing it to a lot of cameras in his day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LosAngelesRams said:
Stacy is a beast, unfortunately I cant view this on my phone. No offence to Pead, Richardson and Gannaway but I see Stacy as our future workhorse filling the void Jackson left.

You do realise that when sjax found out what his roll would be in the offense moving forward he couldn't pack his bags fast enough.

This will be a true rbbc.

Pead will get the majority of touches in it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
what?

i don't see where anyone thinks Pead gets all these touches, he has not shown a single bit of promise.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
El Juggernauto said:
Right? I get a feeling listening to him he's already been here and done this and has the poise to be a consistent 1000+ yard rusher.

iced

Definitely see Pead being the lead back - question is how do they split touches between stacy and rich'

Ram4life11

Rookie
Wowwww I didn't no the kid Stacey was that big... It will be interesting to see how this RB battle plays out...

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
A few days after he was drafted he did a radio interview on 101.1 and I was totally impressed. Unlike some rookies who just try to say the right thing he was talking football. He must have been researching the Rams because he was asking most of the questions. It was like he wasn't just glad to be here he wanted to make a difference much like a vet.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Re: what?

El Juggernauto said:
i don't see where anyone thinks Pead gets all these touches, he has not shown a single bit of promise.

I honestly feel Pead will upset/Let down alot of his fans with the expectations that they have for him this year. Because IMO if he couldn't beat out D.Rich for the number the #2 RB spot last year he surely want beat him out this year... Than if you throw Stacey and Cunningham into the mix, which are two backs that I feel are more complete backs than Pead and Richardson... All I can say is look out Pead..