New Rams Gear....Be Jealous

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Thank you Ebay :lmao:

DfAmXM5.jpg

nG1TqvT.jpg

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
That is one seriously old school hat.

Here's the personalized jersey my wife bought me for my B-day back when we were still dating in about 1997.

cde343f5-1228-42f1-913d-2376df04b8ee_zps35dee10f.jpg

Also is the unopened 1999 super bowl champ key ring that came with the VHS tape of the super bowl season Rams. Still have the tape also, gets me all teary eyed to this day.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Alright... Don't tell anyone I have this. I'm going to break it out when they play Cleavland.

You guys are the 1st to see my new shit I got this year, I Just want to get my Jenkins Throwback to match it.

2qcq9fr.png

Clean?

Peace! GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LosAngelesRams said:
Alright... Don't tell anyone I have this. I'm going to break it out when they play Cleavland.

You guys are the 1st to see my new shyte I got this year, I Just want to get my Jenkins Throwback to match it.

2qcq9fr.png

Clean?

Peace! GO RAMS!

That is wicked cool!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:

You guys are the 1st to see my new shyte I got this year, I Just want to get my Jenkins Throwback to match it.

2qcq9fr.png

Clean?

Peace! GO RAMS!

That is wicked cool!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man, Cant wait to rock it. :bangin: