1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

New Puppy

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by DR RAM, Jul 18, 2011.

1. DR RAM Rams Lifer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My new pup. Wanted to share.

His name is Bowie, after Jim Bowie, killed at the Alamo, as in Bowie knife.He is an English Springer Spaniel. The product of two of my cousins dogs. I had to help birth him, he was stuck, too big for mama. He's 9 weeks. He rings a bell to go outside to potty, sits, lays, leave's it, and is already a strong swimmer who knows where the steps are in my pool.

He, also, eats and chews everything in sight.

I'm teaching him to be a Rams fan, and bought a Joe Montana bear toy for him to mangle on game days.

2. -X- I'm the dude, man.

That's a cute pup. Big paws for a yougin' too - especially that breed.

3. DR RAM Rams Lifer

His pops is a monster for a springer 60 lbs, and two or three inches larger than the tallest average, he will be big. He's super smart though. One side of my family has bred and owned them for years, but it wasn't until recently, house-sitting, err baby sitting dogs, that I fell in love with the breed.

They want to be wherever you are, at all times. They are sweet and smart.

4. Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

Ohmygosh, that solemn stare in the second photo is absolutely adorable!

I hope you enjoy spending time with Bowie.

:cheese:

5. Selassie I H. I. M.

Great to hear that the pup is letting you know when it's time to go "out" at such a young age. The only thing about pups that I don't like is the potty training... sounds like you have it made in this Dept.

One of my favorite smells in the world is Puppy Breath. They all have it too, regardless of breed, it's the same smell.

Good job on the montana toy BTW :twisted:

6. Anonymous Guest

Puppies are rarefied fun gone all too fast. Enjoy!

7. DR RAM Rams Lifer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couple more pics..

I'm puppysitting for two weeks while my cousin is in Hawaii. The black and white is his sister.