New Prescription Glasses

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let me ask you guys, do any of you have the Flexon brand frames? I am retired now and have purposed to be patient and not demand same day service. I want the non-reflective old guy coating to reduce glare at night. I want the photo gray/transition lenses that go dark in the sunlight and then become clear inside. (I really regretted not getting this feature last time). The Flexon frames are supposed to be able to be twisted and return to it's original shape, which would make them more flexible and therefore more comfortable? How about it, any of you have Flexons?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have tried them on... For comfort, they are hard to beat.

They look good too, but glasses are very much an individual thing based on face shape and skin tone.

I wear plastic frames and pretty much have my entire life. I had the transition lens before, but never felt the darkening did much for me.

I highly recommend progressive lens to help with reading, if you need it. That technology is AWESOME and they have perfected it, IMO. That would be my top recommendation for glasses; progressive lens.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had to get used to my new bifocals. It was especially a problem when taking a leak. While I was admiring the big one the little one peed on my foot.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well... best thing that happened to me lately, was getting cataracts - or should I say, getting them fixed. Since then, no more glasses!

Though I must say, I am unsure how anyone could find a pair they like, without wearing them and working through the idiosyncrasies of the fit, the focus types, the different lense treatments.... the list is endless!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have tried them on... For comfort, they are hard to beat.

They look good too, but glasses are very much an individual thing based on face shape and skin tone.

I wear plastic frames and pretty much have my entire life. I had the transition lens before, but never felt the darkening did much for me.

I highly recommend progressive lens to help with reading, if you need it. That technology is AWESOME and they have perfected it, IMO. That would be my top recommendation for glasses; progressive lens.
Four Eyes!