New: Pre-Free Agency St. Louis Rams 7-Round Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wanted to mention that I posted 40 times for many guys not in an attempt to overestimate their value but simply because we just completed the Combine and they are of interest to many and one of many relevant criteria (sometimes overvalued, though).

However, that said, Les Snead has talked about upgrading team speed and short-area explosion, and this draft addresses that, and I did keep that in mind when selecting players for this mock.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Snead has the need for speed, eh?

Holy crap that's catchy. :sly:

You have to wonder if the RAMS have Blackmon as the highest rated receiver though, yeah? I remember when McDaniels was the OC and his main requirement for receivers was size (ht, wt). What does Schottenheimer want out of a receiver, and how does that mesh with Fisher's philosophy of running the ball and keep the QB upright? Think there's any chance that the Rams are eyeballing Richardson instead?

superfan24

Starter
X said:
Snead has the need for speed, eh?

Holy crap that's catchy. :sly:

You have to wonder if the RAMS have Blackmon as the highest rated receiver though, yeah? I remember when McDaniels was the OC and his main requirement for receivers was size (ht, wt). What does Schottenheimer want out of a receiver, and how does that mesh with Fisher's philosophy of running the ball and keep the QB upright? Think there's any chance that the Rams are eyeballing Richardson instead?

Fisher will love Mike Floyd if he wants to run the ball to the outside. Floyd will clear a path for SJ.
Draft him :nice: