New Practice Facility

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Does anyone have any link(s) / pics of their practice facility at CLU in Thousand Oaks? Would be cool to see what they will be practicing in over the next months, and I didn't see anything on their official website. [Sorry if something was already posted about this.]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Criyu3RVYAAw0d8.jpg

Criyu3QVUAA7i6y.jpg
CriyvIqUsAAvvUX.jpg
CriyvSjVUAAortG.jpg
Crj98K_UMAAoM_v.jpg
Crj98SpVIAQhskb.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Actually, it's the next 3 years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is what I picked up By Googling CLU Thaousand Oaks. I live 15-20 minutes away, But I've never been their!
calutheran_02x.jpg
CLU Thousand Oaks.jpg
CLU Football Stadium.jpg
california-lutheran-university-william-rolland-stadium-6.jpg
cal_lutheran_1x.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the pics. I'm willing to bet the RAMS will put some money into their campus facilities. If they are going to be there for 3 years, and the NFL's requirements for facilities will be a huge bonus for CLU.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for the pics. I'm willing to bet the RAMS will put some money into their campus facilities. If they are going to be there for 3 years, and the NFL's requirements for facilities will be a huge bonus for CLU.
I think the Rams Plans for a permanent Practice Facility are already in the works. The Big Question is how long it will take them to Build it!
I would expect something along the lines of what the Cowboys just opened!(y):D:mrburnsevil: