New Nike Threads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
:peek:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
That sucks. Don't like it at all. Severe lack of creativity displayed there.

I KNOW... no pink ANYWHERE. :7up:

:rofl: and where's the tutu?

Don't act like that. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's official Rams wear. Ask Torry Holt. And matching tiara too.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
That sucks. Don't like it at all. Severe lack of creativity displayed there.

I KNOW... no pink ANYWHERE. :7up:

:rofl: and where's the tutu?

Don't act like that. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's official Rams wear. Ask Torry Holt. And matching tiara too.

Somewhere someone has that pic. I'll post it on both sides of that corner! :neener:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK... Not sure I want to see it but sounds worth a chuckle or two.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
OK... Not sure I want to see it but sounds worth a chuckle or two.

Whoa......you really don't know what I'm talking about? It was on MNF too.

"There is no reason to suggest that ABC's ''Monday Night Football'' should maintain a pristine landscape and never change its formula.

But a high-quality game production should not pander at halftime to crass depths to keep a few viewers from sticking their faces in their fridges.

Yet at halftime Monday night, ABC, the network of ''Wife Swap,'' presented the debut of its newest feature, ''You've Been Sacked,'' in which players play pranks on their teammates. In the opener, Torry Holt, the gullible receiver for the St. Louis Rams, was informed in a letter from a fictitious men's magazine that he had been named the best-dressed player in the N.F.L.

Holt was proud, thought that he had heard of the magazine -- which doesn't exist -- and proceeded through a photo shoot that ended with his wearing eye makeup and a tutu. Somehow, he didn't think anything was amiss. Throughout, the perpetrators, offensive linemen Adam Timmerman and Andy McCollum, watched Holt on a television monitor and chortled at his ultimate embarrassment. "

<a class="postlink" href="http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E03EFDC1438F93AA1575AC0A9629C8B63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9629C8B63</a>