LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice! Karl Urban in it looks like a good cast and a fun movie.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
along with Laurence Fishburne

Michelle Pfeiffer will play Janet Van Dyne , the wife of Hank Pym ( aka Michael Douglas ) and the mother of Hope Van Dyne ( aka Evangeline Lilly )

Janet Van Dyne was the original Wasp just like Hank Pym was the original Ant-man

Laurence Fishburne will plat Bill Foster , who was an assistant of Hank Pym , and at some point in the comics becomes Goliath ,

But seriously !!!!! , Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet Van Dyne

it's not like I wasn't already excited about this movies , my excitement jumped another lever or two...................lol

1dca761335bf84a58c415c9f9e136663--beautiful-celebrities-female-celebrities.jpg

antmancomicconart.jpg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
What is this the third or forth movie reboot?

Well, the Dolf Lungren movie doesn't count because it's old (sorry @DaveFan'51 movies from your late adulthood are now irrelevant, but happy birthday). The one with Thomas Jane was therefore the first one. Punisher: War Zone was a reboot (and awful because it was super cheesy). I think, collectively, the universe has chosen to pretend that never happened. Then this is an extension of the Punisher from the Daredevil series, so I guess it counts as the first reboot sort of.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well, the Dolf Lungren movie doesn't count because it's old (sorry @DaveFan'51 movies from your late adulthood are now irrelevant, but happy birthday). The one with Thomas Jane was therefore the first one. Punisher: War Zone was a reboot (and awful because it was super cheesy). I think, collectively, the universe has chosen to pretend that never happened. Then this is an extension of the Punisher from the Daredevil series, so I guess it counts as the first reboot sort of.
Yea , this is the first Punisher that exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

he's getting his own TV show on Netflix , along with Daredevil , and the rest of the gang

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm curious now

just how close that trailer will follow the film

or how much of it is just clever trailer editing..................or a dream sequence , especially that last part

can't wait though , I really liked Force Awakens

It's A Wrap !!!