New: Looking Ahead to the St Louis Rams 2013 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Im a huge draft addict. I love it.

But looking ahead to the 2013 draft this early is a worthless effort IMO. At the time last year RG3 was considered a WR prospect, Brockers and Poe were Jags, Jenkins had been banished to football hell at NBAMA, and Travis Lewis was the best LB in the draft. And thats only the college half of the equation. There is just so much uncertainty

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Im a huge draft addict. I love it.

But looking ahead to the 2013 draft this early is a worthless effort IMO. At the time last year RG3 was considered a WR prospect, Brockers and Poe were Jags, Jenkins had been banished to football hell at NBAMA, and Travis Lewis was the best LB in the draft. And thats only the college half of the equation. There is just so much uncertainty

I honestly do not disagreee, however, I was assigned this so I did not have much choice. I'm with you, though, for the most part.