New logo/color revealbefore draft, uniform after

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Honestly I am fucking tired of the wait. Teams like the Bucs change uniforms with the wind but here we are after two seasons of enduring those cobbled together whites and we need to wait until the fucking draft?

Throw us a bone here. Put out the colors sooner vice later.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wouldn't you think the logo will tell us our colors? Then it's more a question of the style, right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wouldn't you think the logo will tell us our colors? Then it's more a question of the style, right?

The logo design wouldn't necessarily tell you the colors if you think about it. I see hats with team logos in all kinds of colors that differ from the uniform colors. I have Ram hats with black and green Ram logos on them... my wife has a pink one.

But you could be getting a peek at the colors for sure with the logo being released because all teams have a draft day hat that is sold at draft time. Undoubtedly... you would think that the most popular hats would have our colors on them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1583359603338.png

i wonder if it will be similar to the seating colour.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean

View attachment 34212

i wonder if it will be similar to the seating colour.

Looking at the Da Silva article, it states " the throwback back Royal Blue/ Yellow and Blue /White are likely out, but the Navy Blue/Yellow is very much still in play"

As the NFL draft creeps closer, fans in Los Angeles continue to wonder when the Rams will pull back the curtain on their brand refresh. It’ll come with new uniforms, colors, helmets and a different logo, none of which the team has unveiled yet.

The big reveal is coming soon, though. According to Rich Hammond of The Athletic, the Rams plan to reveal their new logo and colors before the draft in April and their uniforms at some point afterwards.
With no first-round pick, the Rams don’t have to worry about their top selection walking across the stage and holding up an outdated uniform – unless they trade up into the top 32 picks or the player they take is still around in the green room. That allows them to delay the uniform reveal a bit.

This is the firmest timeline we’ve been given on the new uniforms and colors. Previously, Kevin Demoff only said the jerseys would be available for purchase at SoFi Stadium in July.

It remains to be seen which direction the Rams will go with their new colors. Navy and yellow seems to be on the table, unlike the throwback royal and yellow look. Navy and white, which are the colors of the current logo, appears unlikely, too.

Until the colors, logo and uniforms are revealed, Demoff has a little bit more time to troll fans and play with their emotions.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But just in case anyone else might be trying to find info and opinions on the changes coming with the uniforms, logo, and colors.... there's a giant thread stickied to the top of this page. ;)

Hmm, well guess I never pay attention to those thinking they are usually info related to forum in general. But I knew there was one and I did do a search for any threads with “uniform” in title and newest one that showed up was from 2019 for 2020 season uniforms. Would sticky threads not show up in the search? Either way, that works.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hmm, well guess I never pay attention to those thinking they are usually info related to forum in general. But I knew there was one and I did do a search for any threads with “uniform” in title and newest one that showed up was from 2019 for 2020 season uniforms. Would sticky threads not show up in the search? Either way, that works.

No worries my Brudda.

Posting new threads.... ESPECIALLY this time of year... is always greatly appreciated!

That sticky may have kept it out of the search area... thanks for checking 1st.

But seriously... we never want anyone to hesitate from posting up a new thread. If we need to move things around... it is absolutely no problemo.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The stadium seats will change color, they will be Red when we host the niners, Green when the packers are in town, black and yellow when we play the Stealers, etc.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The stadium seats will change color, they will be Red when we host the niners, Green when the packers are in town, black and yellow when we play the Stealers, etc.
Funny you mention that, it irked the fuck outta me last year when we played the Whiners. Because the seats were red it made it look like more Whiner fans were there than there were.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny you mention that, it irked the fuck outta me last year when we played the Whiners. Because the seats were red it made it look like more Whiner fans were there than there were.

it’s funny to hear this excuse being used in LA now. Seats are red at the trans world dome in St. Louis which had the same effect their last couple of years there.

it’ll be interesting to see what game the NFL schedules to open SoFi stadium. They need it to be a big ticket item and nationally televised. But most big ticket games will bring an uncomfortable amounts of non-rams fans to the stadium. Going to be really embarrassing if opening game has a hostile home crowd.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Then back to blue when the Seahawks come to town.

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
I'm excited for it, about the only thing I'm excited for this offseason tbh barring some more Snead magic

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Absolutely true