New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Still not a surprise that the Rams would not allow the signs on the day the NFLN came to town.

I'm not suprised either. My first comment was in regards to someone saying the signs at Rams camp weren't allowed because of a rule put in place back in 2008 or something. Which isn't true. It's because of the national media.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would ban them all the time if I were Stan. My only point was that signs were allowed except on that day. Others believed what KD tweeted.

It's just rude and anti-fan to ban them here and allow them there. They painted a false picture of the Saint Louis fans not caring and the LA fans caring very much.

From what I understand, they were allowed up to that day, then the rule was enforced? I can totally understand why they didnt allow them if what you posted was typical of what the signs said.
The game is covered by NFL network, why would you want that brand of negativity being shown?

bluecoconuts

Legend
J wants the Rams in LA. That's just a guess by the things he has said. In that vein though, I would suggest he actually encouraged the LA fans - not the other way around.

I read somewhere when they kicked the 3 owners out of the room, Jerry Jones essentially went to bat for Stan and Inglewood. He's also flat out said he had no comment about St Louis, I don't think it's any secret on the outcome he wants and how he'd vote.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I am surprised. Maybe foolishly so. I really hoped that the Rams still cared about their fans here, even as a plan B, but they don't. They silenced us to portray a false image. It was a running theme from Coach too that the Rams obviously couldn't care less about all the fans that came out there to support them. They cut back the open practises to half of what they have been. They banned the signs on the one day the fans could be heard nationally. They pulled the concession trailer out of camp and made us walk to the entrance to get anything. They want our money, but they don't want to support us.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I am surprised. Maybe foolishly so. I really hoped that the Rams still cared about their fans here, even as a plan B, but they don't. They silenced us to portray a false image. It was a running theme from Coach too that the Rams obviously couldn't care less about all the fans that came out there to support them. They cut back the open practises to half of what they have been. They banned the signs on the one day the fans could be heard nationally. They pulled the concession trailer out of camp and made us walk to the entrance to get anything. They want our money, but they don't want to support us.

Stan's all in on Inglewood. That's why I think he might put the team up for sale if he doesn't get it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
From what I understand, they were allowed up to that day, then the rule was enforced? I can totally understand why they didnt allow them if what you posted was typical of what the signs said.
The game is covered by NFL network, why would you want that brand of negativity being shown?

Almost all of the signs were respectful. The only one that even bordered on rude was the grinch one. They could have simply not allowed signs like that. They don't allow rude t-shirts, but they don't ban all t-shirts.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip

Sounds similar to 1994. Signs were banned and they removed the portapottys from the parking lots.

It's just a statement not implying that the result will be the same.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I know you're referring to Roggin, but he's viewed by the SL folks the way LA folks look at Bernie so best not mention it. Thank God for Sam Farmer.
Bernie is much closer to Sam Farmer than Roggin. You want a St. Louis version of Roggin turn on Kevin Slaten.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
I wouldn't be shocked at all if he sold the team because of being forced to stay after all the ill will he's sown here.

The "ill will" is probably one of the reasons he gave as why it won't work in St Louis. Not sure how well it will go over since the Glazer's still own the Buc's.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The "ill will" is probably one of the reasons he gave as why it won't work in St Louis. Not sure how well it will go over since the Glazer's still own the Buc's.
It's been argued that this point by Stan may not go over well since the sentiment is derived from his actions rather than anything the fanbase had done.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Almost all of the signs were respectful. The only one that even bordered on rude was the grinch one. They could have simply not allowed signs like that. They don't allow rude t-shirts, but they don't ban all t-shirts.
If the NFL network was going to be at TC, the focus should be on the play on the field, not the signs around the perimeter. If the rule was being abused, I can completely understand why they would make that decision.
As a fan of the team, I havent seen much in the way of positive press about our team in the last decade and if NFL network is there and that's the focus, then its a shame.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let's all take a deep breath and relax.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now stretch. Good. Good.

giphy.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If the NFL network was going to be at TC, the focus should be on the play on the field, not the signs around the perimeter. If the rule was being abused, I can completely understand why they would make that decision.
As a fan of the team, I havent seen much in the way of positive press about our team in the last decade and if NFL network is there and that's the focus, then its a shame.

Then why in the hell did NFLN dedicate an entire fucking segment showing all the bring back the Rams shit?!

Status
Not open for further replies.