New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

Rookie
If the rams stay in St louis, I would never gloat on here. But I would really enjoy seeing roggin be wrong. I might even stream his show that day.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mentioning Bernie and JT with Roggin is a low blow to them.

They are all home town biased reporters. You either love em or you hate em there's very little middle ground. I don't like Roggin but he has info on the LA sports scene and since I don't live there I listen to him for info.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the rams stay in St louis, I would never gloat on here. But I would really enjoy seeing roggin be wrong. I might even stream his show that day.

It's funny I've never heard him say the Rams will move to LA, well I've heard him say they're more popular and it would make more sense than the other options but never heard him outright say they'll be the one to move, or one of them to move. What I have heard is him say Inglewood will be built over Carson because of the problems with Carson. He does say he isn't sure which team(s) will play in Inglewood.

beej

Rookie
It's funny I've never heard him say the Rams will move to LA, well I've heard him say they're more popular and it would make more sense than the other options but never heard him outright say they'll be the one to move, or one of them to move. What I have heard is him say Inglewood will be built over Carson because of the problems with Carson. He does say he isn't sure which team(s) will play in Inglewood.
I've only listened to him one time. He played coy along with the mayor of Inglewood. Doing a wink wink thing without coming right out and saying the rams were coming there. I don't know what will happen maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong, but I've always loved watching hubris blow up on a person.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've only listened to him one time. He played coy along with the mayor of Inglewood. Doing a wink wink thing without coming right out and saying the rams were coming there. I don't know what will happen maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong, but I've always loved watching hubris blow up on a person.

I've listened to him with Mayor Butts before and probably this same one and my earlier statement stands it sounded to me more like they felt Inglewood was in the lead over and didn't specify a team.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
I last posted here on June 28. Has there been any remote movement in this saga during that time? (probably about 2000 posts ago in this thread). Didn't think so. Carry on.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope, they haven't said they're going to stay in St. Louis. On the other hand, they haven't said they were going to leave either. We can make assumptions based on past events, but nobody can claim they truly know.
Last I checked, Kroenke hasn't uttered one word about anything in years.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we moving yet?
I haven't packed a thing, so if someone could throw me a heads up, that'd be great.
th

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Mentioning Bernie and JT with Roggin is a low blow to them.

Roggin is to St. Louis fans what Bernie is to LA fans. A biased local reporter saying things the other city doesn't want to hear. No difference between the two.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Roggin is to St. Louis fans what Bernie is to LA fans. A biased local reporter saying things the other city doesn't want to hear. No difference between the two.

Sad part...One of them is going to end up being right!

bluecoconuts

Legend
In my Madden game the Rams didn't move to LA, but the Chargers and Raiders both relocated... Neither of them to LA, Chargers went to Houston and became the Oilers (wtf), and the Raiders went to Utah or some shit... I stopped playing a while ago to be honest. I think the Jags moved too.

So that's about as informed a source as any.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
In my Madden game the Rams didn't move to LA, but the Chargers and Raiders both relocated... Neither of them to LA, Chargers went to Houston and became the Oilers (wtf), and the Raiders went to Utah or some crap... I stopped playing a while ago to be honest. I think the Jags moved too.

So that's about as informed a source as any.
Speaking of Madden. ROBERT QUINN IS RATED A FUCKING NINTY-THREE!!!!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!? MICHAEL FUCKING BENNETT IS A NINETY-FIVE!!!!

*inhales*

Sorry about that. But it just blows my mind how much they can bend over for premiere teams and don't pay attention to players that are worthy of a high rating. I'm so tired of this game. I wish I could do something about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speaking of Madden. ROBERT QUINN IS RATED A freaking NINTY-THREE!!!!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!? MICHAEL freaking BENNETT IS A NINETY-FIVE!!!!

*inhales*

Sorry about that. But it just blows my mind how much they can bend over for premiere teams and don't pay attention to players that are worthy of a high rating. I'm so tired of this game. I wish I could do something about it.
They really should give you the ability to alter ratings. Of course you're gonna get some 13 yr old try-hard who will turn all of his players into 99's, but a lot of super fans would do it fairly. Kinda.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They really should give you the ability to alter ratings. Of course you're gonna get some 13 yr old try-hard who will turn all of his players into 99's, but a lot of super fans would do it fairly. Kinda.

I thought they did give you the ability, did they remove that?

NHL took it out, it was pretty bad because their ratings are known for being really bad and they rarely do roster updates. There are so many players it's hard for them to get all of them right. Plus the developers don't exactly hide what team they root for, which has led to quite a few people accusing them of biases, and there has been some solid evidence to it honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.