New Jersey Number Changes!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just to keep things up-to-date, Gerald Everett and Josh Reynolds have Changed their Jersey Numbers already!

-jersey-change.jpg

Everett was #83 and Reynolds was #9!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Something about WRs not being allowed single digits? Why give it to him in the first place?

Only so many numbers to give out during this phase of the offseason when you got 90 guys on a roster.

Bryce Williams was cut and that opened the number up for Reynolds.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
Something about WRs not being allowed single digits? Why give it to him in the first place?

Because there were no 10-19 or 80-89 available. Rules allow for wearing 1-9 during preseason, but require a change to the allowed numbers during regular season. As cuts are made, legal numbers become available and are grabbed.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
New Jersey numbers? Did they change their phone service or something? Who cares about what's going on in New Jersey? Even Rosanne Rosannadanna didn't like Jersey and who can blame her?!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Everett takes Torrey Holt's old #. Big shoes to fill.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New Jersey numbers? Did they change their phone service or something? Who cares about what's going on in New Jersey? Even Rosanne Rosannadanna didn't like Jersey and who can blame her?!
Fans want to know who is wearing what Jersey so, when they watch the Practices they know which player is which, and which player excels and which one isn't doing well!!
Doesn't that make sense!?! I, for one care!

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
Fans want to know who is wearing what Jersey so, when they watch the Practices they know which player is which, and which player excels and which one isn't doing well!!
Doesn't that make sense!?! I, for one care!

I think DaveFan missed it. Maybe not a SNL Rosanne Rosannadanna fan.

"Oh......nevermind."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think DaveFan missed it. Maybe not a SNL Rosanne Rosannadanna fan.

"Oh......nevermind."
Your right! I didn't ' get it' at first, now that I went back and read it, I do!
And I loved Rosanne, and I was very Sad when she passed away, so young!!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Blue font aside, just for shits and giggles, what don't you like about it Arkysas?