New jersey, help me decide!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Jersey should i get??

• Austin

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Givens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ogletree

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Quick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Quinn

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Laurinaitis

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Finnegan

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Shawnbb158

Starter
I'm gonna get this one :yeh:

Attachments

• 00184652421100-8336963.jpg
    00184652421100-8336963.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 169

WVURxMan

UDFA
#12.

When he's named to the pro bowl in a few years, you can say "I told you so. " Best WR in college football last year. Best WR I've ever seen at WVU... and that includes Austin and Chris Henry.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has anyone ever bought a jersey from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfljerseyselitesuppliers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfljerseyselitesuppliers.com/</a>

If you have can you tell me if the jerseys are junk and fall apart/fit bad or if they are fine. If they are decent i might just get 3 of them instead of getting 1.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Angry Ram said:
You wanna be different? Get a Johnny Hecker or Greg Zuerlein jersey. On D go Chris Long if you want it to at least have a player on the team for a while.

Or just customize one...that way it'll last forever.

Legatron for sure. I'm totally with you and I'd bet a little cheddar right now that he wins some games for the Rams this year just like he did last year.

So while everyone is sporting jerseys of the pretty boys and hating on kickers you and me can sit smugly and say "told ya so" when he launches bombs to wins games.

IMO he is one of the top 3-4 weapons on the roster.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
guess ill try the site out and hope for the best lol, if it sucks i will let you guys know

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man... We are starting to collect a lot of jersey worthy players!

Woot!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:

Woot!

I know man, its so hard to pick.

I want a Ogletree as well

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Man, I would go with Long or Finnegan.

When I'm picking a jersey I look at play on the field and personality off the field. Both excel on the field and both are stand up guys off the field. Both all funny as hell too

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:

When I'm picking a jersey I look at play on the field and personality off the field. Both excel on the field and both are stand up guys off the field. Both all funny as hell too

Good point.

I'd be tempted to get a Brockers jersey.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:

i got a C. Long already, Just picked up a Jenkins off TaraJersey ill post picks on how it looks. 55 bucks.

heres some other reviews from there site.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr41VLGnkvc[/youtube]

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LosAngelesRams said:
CGI_Ram said:

Woot!

AO is going to be a star I think. At least on this defense. I watched some highlights of his the other night and his speed, especially tracking the ball and getting to it, is really not indicative of his 40 time at the combine. He plays super fast and I see him having a big impact on running plays off tackle and if any RB decides to cut back. Obviously the read option or pistol or whatever is another area he will help.

I don't know how he ran such a slow 40, was he hurt? The highlights I saw he was as fast or faster than anyone else on the screen and ran down some guys from behind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I don't know how he ran such a slow 40, was he hurt? The highlights I saw he was as fast or faster than anyone else on the screen and ran down some guys from behind.
There's 40 speed, and then there's game speed. By all accounts so far, Ogletree has insane game speed. The ability to recognize something and react instantly. You'd have to see him compared to a guy who doesn't have such quick instincts in order to fully appreciate game speed. Leonard Little had that too.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
LesBaker said:
LosAngelesRams said:
CGI_Ram said:

Woot!

AO is going to be a star I think. At least on this defense. I watched some highlights of his the other night and his speed, especially tracking the ball and getting to it, is really not indicative of his 40 time at the combine. He plays super fast and I see him having a big impact on running plays off tackle and if any RB decides to cut back. Obviously the read option or pistol or whatever is another area he will help.

Its because he handles the pad weight very well. I'm thinking hes going to be a star as well, with all these scrambling QBs coming out hes the perfect linebacker.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone ever order a jersey from any of those chinese knock off sites? are tehy any good or do they just fail big time?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I voted "other" and would suggest Brockers. That dude is going to be a pro bowler possibly even this season. My second choice would probably be C. Long.

And a friend of mine got a jersey from one of those knock off sites. It said XL and fit like a Medium. Beware.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Tron said:
Anyone ever order a jersey from any of those chinese knock off sites? are tehy any good or do they just fail big time?

I just ordered from tarajersey once it comes in ill post pics. Crossing my fingers.