New IOS update...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely sucks. The changes to email alone have me hating Apple even more than before. I’m a Samsung user but I have two apple devices for work including this one I usually post from.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Absolutely sucks. The changes to email alone have me hating Apple even more than before. I’m a Samsung user but I have two apple devices for work including this one I usually post from.

Like what exactly?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m assuming you mean the imbedded outlook app? I’ve always hated the integration and have used either yahoo for personal or the blackberry suite with work stuff.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
If you're using an old device then it probably can't handle the update. (According to my son and his friends who know that crap.)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m assuming you mean the imbedded outlook app? I’ve always hated the integration and have used either yahoo for personal or the blackberry suite with work stuff.
Not an option for our work IT people.

For the rest of it the update isn’t terrible but they’ve changed enough enough to be annoying But the outlook app is terrible now.