New Hustle Hard Highlights of OTA practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Did anyone else notice it and feel it? There's something about us now being the Los Angeles Rams that is really exciting. I swear the way their practicing even looks different. I don't know, I just feel like we're for real this season already!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone else notice it and feel it? There's something about us now being the Los Angeles Rams that is really exciting. I swear the way their practicing even looks different. I don't know, I just feel like we're for real this season already!

Lay off the sugar man.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Don't even start about LA inheriting the rebuilt Rams and thinking it has anything to do with LA. Is Gurley LA? TA? Donald? Quinn? The Rams badass defence? Was the GSOT? Did you even attend games and suffer for it for this current team?

Seriously, the Rams had almost all they needed coming into LA, a good draft, if it was, has shit to do with LA. The current stars have always practiced and played hard.

Will you even go see a practice?

The Rams and LA are in the perfect alignment to achieve, but it has to do with billionaires getting what they want and the stars LA inherits, not LA.

I'm not saying LA, the stadium, and the SB later, which I hope the Rams are in, won't come into play, but screw any assumption they are somehow better at this moment because of LA. Bullshit. The worst ticket sales for the Rams ever were in LA. Shit like that has to be proven, it's not about hype and celebrities. It's not about how you support them when you think they will be great. Let's see what you do if they are the worst team in NFL history.

Don't make me back up metro population vs support for a bad team stats, you will shrink away.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit

Dude, they are real BECAUSE of LA?

Nope. Not gonna fly. Ever.

Give me a fucking break though, LA the savior who did ZERO to earn this team except just exist.

But yes, I've said my piece and now I swear peace on this thread.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Give me a freaking break though, LA the savior who did ZERO to earn this team except just exist.

Let it go, and let the So Cal fans absorb and express their excitement.

edit: I'm not a moderator, just giving you some advice on the board's behalf.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let it go, and let the So Cal fans absorb and express their excitement.

LA fans, celebrate, I get it. Claim our stars as being yours by divine intervention of just being LA? Nope, produce and support your own and I will support them with you.

That's my whole point and the reason I'm one of the fewer STL fans here. I have let them go. I do see the potential. But I'll never let them claim the STL stars as just some amazing LA product just because they are in LA.

So far the new LA Rams have produced nothing and their fans have produced nothing and they will replace our success and support through SB wins and historical decade long failures, involving Kroenke who mostly loses in sports, only when they actually do it. Then they earn it. All declarations of greatness by LA osmosis will be challenged because it's bullshit.

LA offered nothing and got everything. No city can compete with that. I wouldn't want to.

Kroenke sealed the deal to take the Rams from LA 20 years ago. Consider that or don't. It's only 20 years.

Billionaires get what they want, but that in no way means the STL stars are somehow going to be better in LA. Probably the opposite.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This LA vs. St. Louis thing is a tough one and requires the wisdom of Solomon, which I don't even come close to having, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

How about this?

The fans that are still miffed over the move allow the rest of the fans to celebrate all they want without making them feel bad or guilty about it. And the fans who are thrilled over the move don't rub it in by implying that the Rams are now better off because they moved to LA.

A simple "put yourself in the other person's shoes" before posting would help a lot. Thanks!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Give me a freaking break though, LA the savior who did ZERO to earn this team except just exist.

Sorry but I'm just really happy they're back in LA, and whether you agree with me or not, I feel that being in LA REALLY DOES make an immediate difference in what my Rams can now do on the field. Call me crazy but that's just how I feel. I'm sorry for you that they moved away, back to where they originally came from. That's gotta be a bummer for sure. But since it's done, since they really have moved, let's all support the Los Angeles Rams baby! It's time to rise again!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Back on track here boys.......focus.......
T.A is going to bring it bigger than ever......you heard it hear first errr second errrr well you get the Idea.
love ya @RamzFanz, I have been there.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
LA fans, celebrate, I get it. Claim our stars as being yours by divine intervention of just being LA? Nope, produce and support your own and I will support them with you.

That's my whole point and the reason I'm one of the fewer STL fans here. I have let them go. I do see the potential. But I'll never let them claim the STL stars as just some amazing LA product just because they are in LA.

So far the new LA Rams have produced nothing and their fans have produced nothing and they will replace our success and support through SB wins and historical decade long failures, involving Kroenke who mostly loses in sports, only when they actually do it. Then they earn it. All declarations of greatness by LA osmosis will be challenged because it's bullcrap.

LA offered nothing and got everything. No city can compete with that. I wouldn't want to.

Kroenke sealed the deal to take the Rams from LA 20 years ago. Consider that or don't. It's only 20 years.

Billionaires get what they want, but that in no way means the STL stars are somehow going to be better in LA. Probably the opposite.

If STL gets Gurley, then LA gets Bruce. There. We're all settled. Let's get back to football

Ram65

Legend
Could be getting Goff has added a little more confidence that the Rams will start winning more than losing. The roster is the best in a very long time. This Rams team is getting much closer to becoming a perennial winner. Go Rams!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Sorry but I'm just really happy they're back in LA, and whether you agree with me or not, I feel that being in LA REALLY DOES make an immediate difference in what my Rams can now do on the field. Call me crazy but that's just how I feel. I'm sorry for you that they moved away, back to where they originally came from. That's gotta be a bummer for sure. But since it's done, since they really have moved, let's all support the Los Angeles Rams baby! It's time to rise again!

No, they didn't originally come from LA, who does? Not being rude, but LA is not the place where people have hundreds of years of history. And which NFL team has stayed?

Seems like we are in the same boat, you get to hate one owner, I get to hate another, but trusting an owner who helped take the NFL from LA seems ironic to me.

OK, STL had the GSOT, SB win and appearance, and soon after, the worst performance in NFL history.

LA is inheriting a nice list of studs STL didn't get as vets. I like their chances. Let's see if they go GSOT. I think they could in a defensive way.

None of that is because they are in LA. LA is a massive advantage for the owners, but probably a handicap for players. I've spent plenty of time there. The lure away from positive things is strong.

Media and financial success and attractiveness do not equal positive results.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If STL gets Gurley, then LA gets Bruce. There. We're all settled. Let's get back to football

Of course. Bruce was the only carryover star as I recall (with injury history). Maybe not.

Let's do get back to football.