New helmet design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Happy-Gilmore-Thumbs-Down.gif

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Eh, don't really like any of them, hate the cardinals one. I mean they switched the colors around, and the horns look slightly thinner. It's sharp, but don't really like it, though a uniform could compliment the helmet.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don't like the horns. I'm not one of those "And widen the horns!" guys, but those are definitely too thin and far too much off to the side for me.

A55VA6

Legend
Not perfect like I'd like it to be., but I can't say that concept is bad. It's pretty fresh looking. The Cardinals one looks stupid, imo. lol

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
And it looks like the only design effort that went into this was to pick a main color for the background and make the main prom of the current logo HUGE.

Now all the artsy fartsy design guys can rip me a new one, but I'm not impressed with the collection as a whole.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The Cardinal helmet is hideous. The 49ers and Rams just look a bit off to me. The Rams have always had a blue base and the 49ers have always had Gold. The only decent one was Seattle's and even that didn't blow me away.

Interesting takes, though. Can't say I've ever seen helmet designs like those.