NEW: Fisher On Flight to Denver according to Miami Herald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015974-report-jeff-fisher-flew-back-to-denver-after-leaving-st-louis-today" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015 ... ouis-today</a>

paceram

Pro Bowler
Re: NEW: Fisher On Flight to Denver according to Miami Heral

So, do you think the Rams will be introducing Fisher as their new Head Coach tomorrow? I am keeping my fingers crossed!

superfan24

Starter

So is he gonna come back on the jet? lol

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

to last two posts: I hope so!

bluecoconuts

Legend

paceram said:
So, do you think the Rams will be introducing Fisher as their new Head Coach tomorrow? I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I heard he might be waiting till Wednesday to make his announcement, but that might have been a "No later than" type thing, where he promises he wont take any longer than that.

The sooner we announce a hire the better though, time to turn the page and start the new chapter.

STL-Rams

Starter

I understood it as "by" Wednesday or "no later than" Wednesday personally

STL-Rams

Starter

to be fair, it is possible it is simply to connect flights home.. but i can't imagine him in Denver and seeing Stan. .. could be wrong, though

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Maybe he needs to go back to Denver and get the blessing of the Tebow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Interesting. Fingers crossed but I'm not buying any other scenario. The only other scenario I can buy is that he wanted to personally thank Stan for the opportunity but was taking the Miami gig. Hope that 's not it. I have been warming to the idea of Fisher.

I do think we will sign him though. And I think a big part of that is that Stan has probably told him that he can help pick the new GM. It makes sense to me that Stan might have the idea that he wants his coach and that is the most important thing. Then he can bring in a GM that he knows will work well with his coach.