New Feature Added: Please Read

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Great idea boss. I can feel the power surging through my veins already!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*on a side note, can you speak to the higher ups at facebook and get them to implement this as well on there site. There are a lot of people that deserve dislikes over there.

fearsomefour

Legend
We will see....self moderation doesnt usually work at that well, at least according to my diet. Anyway, it is funny. It is not hard to express your views in a civil way. There was a post a couple of days ago where I started a reply with "That was maybe the most inane thing I have ever read...", then I reread my reply and took that part out before posting it. No need for it. I said what I wanted to say without personalizing it....although it was a inane comment.
I dont think this board has a problem with it, but, as it grows and grows the potential is certainly there.

We will see....self moderation doesnt usually work at that well, at least according to my diet. Anyway, it is funny. It is not hard to express your views in a civil way. There was a post a couple of days ago where I started a reply with "That was maybe the most inane thing I have ever read...", then I reread my reply and took that part out before posting it. No need for it. I said what I wanted to say without personalizing it....although it was a inane comment.
I dont think this board has a problem with it, but, as it grows and grows the potential is certainly there.

Was it one of my posts? o_O

As you say there's no need to make anything personal, and as long as that's the tone set by the established users of the board then it usually continues like that, where as if it goes the other way then people will naturally go on the counter attack and it quickly descends into a cesspool.

fearsomefour

Legend
Was it one of my posts? o_O

As you say there's no need to make anything personal, and as long as that's the tone set by the established users of the board then it usually continues like that, where as if it goes the other way then people will naturally go on the counter attack and it quickly descends into a cesspool.

Ha, no. It was probably one of my own. Arguing with myself.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Not a bad feature... me thinks it's going to work out pretty well!

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay I think I got it fixed.. turning back on.

I have had some suggestions to rename "dislike" to an extent I agree. How about I instead name it "Inappropriate" ?