New falcons stadium design proposals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I love the first idea... Although I feel that some people wont like it simply because it looks like stadiums they have in Europe... I'm a very big fan of unique though, having something that identifies with your team is great.. The second one isn't bad, but it's rather generic. I like pushing the envelope a bit, the new design and the video screens being part of the roof (at least that's how it looks in the concept) is a pretty cool idea.

I'd like the Rams to do something like that, something new, something that people see and go "Yeah, that's the Rams stadium" without hesitation.... It's smart to, an exotic design can get more fans in the seats to see it themselves.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:
I love the first idea... Although I feel that some people wont like it simply because it looks like stadiums they have in Europe... I'm a very big fan of unique though, having something that identifies with your team is great.. The second one isn't bad, but it's rather generic. I like pushing the envelope a bit, the new design and the video screens being part of the roof (at least that's how it looks in the concept) is a pretty cool idea.

I'd like the Rams to do something like that, something new, something that people see and go "Yeah, that's the Rams stadium" without hesitation.... It's smart to, an exotic design can get more fans in the seats to see it themselves.

I agree something exotic and unique would be fantastic. I love going to see the Rams in STL and would sit on upside down pickle jars and be happy. But having a kick ass stadium to visit with great options for food and giant screens totally jazzes up the experience. Something tells me that when SK builds one it won't be run of the mill.

I think the design is awesome now that I have seen a few pics of it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't know about you guys but that stadium that looks like Rose is just down right awesome. I wouldn't be opposed at all to watch the Rams play in Atlanta if they do indeed build that one. The other stadium looks way to generic.
Looks like a over zealous green house.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The first one looks inspired by origami.

I suspect they will go with something like the 2nd one. It is very Lucas Oil like, but functional closed/open design.