New Era Pinstripe Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
Anyone watching the New Era Pinstripe Bowl. With Boston College vs Penn State?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. I missed it. Looked like a good game.

manmaderam

The one and only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be honest with you I was watching Andy Galik, the Center for Boston College. (Figured the Rams could grab him with a compensatory pick this year :) ) The kid is suppose to be a mid round pick. He was pretty good looking to me. The game was an awesome game though for sure

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
To be honest with you I was watching Andy Galik, the Center for Boston College. (Figured the Rams could grab him with a compensatory pick this year :) ) The kid is suppose to be a mid round pick. He was pretty good looking to me. The game was an awesome game though for sure

I wasn't impressed with Galik. He gets off the ball like a shot but too often was knocked backwards. He did face off against two very good DTs in Austin Johnson and Anthony Zettel, but that is what he would face in the NFL. He really didn't get a consistent push, which is disappointing for how quick he was out of the stance.

The guy to watch in that game was Hackenburg. He played a very good game. John Hilliman was a very impressive running back for BC. PSU had a very good D against the run and the Boston college Oline kept gashing them, mostly on the right side.