New drinking game. Rubs his face, do a shot.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I don't wannnna ply yo soobdobdrevdsdfc

(that's meant to be more getting progressively drunker, it seemed like a good idea when I first thought of it but it became less so when I saw it written down).

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UH OH! His shirt says Los Angeles on it! It's more evidence that the Rams are moving than the PD has!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Notice that he is wearing Los Angeles shirt....

edit: Damnit Akrasian beat me to it. Also, I would do some shots with Casey..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how other displaced Rams fans feel (FLA, Overseas, etc), but the whole 'Bring the Rams back to L.A.' agenda is annoying.
It reminds me of this.

I know quite a few fans whose roots started with the L.A. Rams, and who live in that immediate area, and they're great people. So great in fact, that they've accepted the situation as something that's out of their control and they continue to root for this team and support the fans in STL who have become besieged by this agenda. But when the STL people begin to disparage the fans who lost the Rams to begin with (by slamming the city's economy, its people, and its previous support of the Rams), then you've become annoying too. I wish everyone would just STFU about it and let it play out with attacking each other.

Don't make us FLA Rams fans come out and control the situation either. You don't want none of that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't know how other displaced Rams fans feel (FLA, Overseas, etc), but the whole 'Bring the Rams back to L.A.' agenda is annoying.
It reminds me of this.

I know quite a few fans whose roots started with the L.A. Rams, and who live in that immediate area, and they're great people. So great in fact, that they've accepted the situation as something that's out of their control and they continue to root for this team and support the fans in STL who have become besieged by this agenda. But when the STL people begin to disparage the fans who lost the Rams to begin with (by slamming the city's economy, its people, and its previous support of the Rams), then you've become annoying too. I wish everyone would just STFU about it and let it play out with attacking each other.

Don't make us FLA Rams fans come out and control the situation either. You don't want none of that.

Yep. Like i've said here before, it's been 20 years. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

fearsomefour

Legend
It reminds me of this.

Like I've said, I have a preference but my preference doesn't amount to a pile so I usually keep it to myself.
I agree about both sets of fans.
St. Louis fans that bash others while their park is half filled with visiting fans display the same arrogance LA fans on the way out the door.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
-X- said "I know quite a few fans whose roots started with the L.A. Rams, and who live in that immediate area, and they're great people. So great in fact, that they've accepted the situation as something that's out of their control and they continue to root for this team and support the fans in STL who have become besieged by this agenda. But when the STL people begin to disparage the fans who lost the Rams to begin with (by slamming the city's economy, its people, and its previous support of the Rams), then you've become annoying too. I wish everyone would just STFU about it and let it play out with attacking each other."

You sir, are an orator extraordinaire! Being a former LA Rams season ticket holder, I do believe you have nailed it. I have been saying the same thing during my time at that other site but not as eloquently as you have posed it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Like I have said before only in much greater detail. No city should deal with the loss of their prized franchise. Remember the many of us fans that here in L.A have been Fans a long long time in fact even born into families of Rams fans making going to a game more than an event it was a family tradition that I hope to share with my son in SD for the Ram game this year. ROD friends please watch the venom you speak with when talking about something dear to us all. 50 year Ram fan and 4th generation Angelino.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
-X- said "I know quite a few fans whose roots started with the L.A. Rams, and who live in that immediate area, and they're great people. So great in fact, that they've accepted the situation as something that's out of their control and they continue to root for this team and support the fans in STL who have become besieged by this agenda. But when the STL people begin to disparage the fans who lost the Rams to begin with (by slamming the city's economy, its people, and its previous support of the Rams), then you've become annoying too. I wish everyone would just STFU about it and let it play out with attacking each other."

You sir, are an orator extraordinaire! Being a former LA Rams season ticket holder, I do believe you have nailed it. I have been saying the same thing during my time at that other site but not as eloquently as you have posed it.
Well said, my Ram's brother.