New Davis stat that you may not have seen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This season is upside down in many ways. If during last off-season I would have told you the kind of a output we'd be getting from our QB position up to this point, I bet you would have concluded we would be 4-0 now.

goldenram

UDFA
This season is upside down in many ways. If during last off-season I would have told you the kind of a output we'd be getting from our QB position up to this point, I bet you would have concluded we would be 4-0 now.

You would have been laughed at cause NO ONE would have believed you when you said that it was going to be Austin Davis with those numbers or even that he would be on the team.....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
You would have been laughed at cause NO ONE would have believed you when you said that it was going to be Austin Davis with those numbers or even that he would be on the team.....
I'm saying without mentioning the QB by name...Just the production from that position. You'd say we are 4-0. Yea, If I'd further said it would be Davis you'd call me a nutjob. If I then went on to say we'd instead be 1-3 with 1 sack (split between two players) you'd throw me out a window or something.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a real 'Head scratcher huh!'

Athos

Legend
I never would have figured our offense, sans o-line issues with breakdowns and GRob not starting, would be humming along with Davis while our defense floundered like a fish out of water.

Offensive outputs points to what should be a 3-1 record rather than 1-3.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the first time in a while, the Rams truly have me at a loss for words. I dont even know if were good anymore im just lost.

Walter

Rookie
Marshall Faulk would believe it. He has praised Davis from the start.

goldenram

UDFA
favredavisjpeg.jpg

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

That's what is so messed up about the first quarter of the season.

Luckily there's still a lot of time to turn this thing around. I may be overly optimistic, but I think they will, and it's always good to have a hot team going into the playoffs, if we're so lucky.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You can't hide talent and the Rams are talented all over the field.

Still, football is a thinking man's game. Right now, the team is still far too raw. A mistake in coverage is just one mistake - but the last two games, each time they made that 'one mistake' it was 6 points.

There is a 5 yard penalty for false start. Sometimes, thats just 5 yards - but other times it is the difference between a 4th down FG and a 4th down punt.

Still, its hard not to be encouraged. Sometimes I feel brain dead still thinking that this team can beat any other team in the league on a given Sunday as completely inept as they look at times - but the talent is unquestionably there.

Les Snead - you have built a really really good roster here. Now, it just needs to be developed.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
The 375 yards passing were the most for a Rams quarterback since 2003, when Marc Bulger also threw for 375 in a 33-21 victory over Pittsburgh on Oct. 26 of that year

This is false. Bradford threw for 377 vs Minnesota in 2012. Proof:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20121...ecap&menu=gameinfo|contentId:0ap2000000112196
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradSa00/gamelog//

Still though, I'd rank Davis's game yesterday as better than Bradford's 377 yard day.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think we're 5th in passing yards per game this season. 9th in total offense. Which is crazy, our O looks great.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick