New CVC proposal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Is this old news already? I didn't immediately see it on here....

http://slcvc.explorestlouis.com/cvc/Fin ... 202012.pdf

The CVC made a new proposal on the dome today to the Rams. Here is a copy of the proposal. The proposal starts on page 17 I believe. Nice picture on page 31. Anyway, if I'm late to the party, sorry. But if I'm not, there might be some of you that haven't seen this yet.

Wonderboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New Cowboy stadium style scoreboard that is 96' wide by 27' tall would be a nice touch! Capacity is increased from 66,744 to 67,908. Nothing special there. Almost doubles the number of escalators from 32 to 62 to "facilitate efficient entry into the dome." Club seats increases from 6,250 to 9,278. That should make Stan happy.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I havent seen the proposal from the Rams, but it seems to me, from my vantage point, the CVC is largely concentrating on the wrong thing. They're placing a lot of emphasis on the amenities away from the in game experience. The in game viewing atmosphere is what needs to be improved.

The only thing I really dig is the part of the proposal that would add the windows to let in the natural light. I couldnt give 2 shits about new suits, a new club lounge level, a outdoor terrace, or improved concession facades.

The outdoor courtyard is kinda cool too. It so small tho, it really wont do much to improve the pre/post game experience either because of how quickly it would fill up. If they wanna do something along those lines they need to make a trip to Fenway Park. Design a experience similar to Yawkee Way.

Wonderboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
I havent seen the proposal from the Rams, but it seems to me, from my vantage point, the CVC is largely concentrating on the wrong thing. They're placing a lot of emphasis on the amenities away from the in game experience. The in game viewing atmosphere is what needs to be improved.

I hear you. I'm just glad they're trying. This means there is hope that they will get something done. That's exciting to me.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ugh, the Cowboy's screen? Yuck... First of all it's really expensive because you have to have a separate film crew to film the game from the other side, so one side of the stadium doesn't see the game in reverse on the big screen....

Plus it's just meh... Everyone that's been to Cowboys stadium has told me that they spend more time watching the screen than the game, so essentially they're paying a bunch of money to watch TV. Personally I'm not really a fan, plus I'm not big on copying anything Cowboys.

I want some natural sunlight, and real grass.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Ugh, the Cowboy's screen? Yuck... First of all it's really expensive because you have to have a separate film crew to film the game from the other side, so one side of the stadium doesn't see the game in reverse on the big screen....

Plus it's just meh... Everyone that's been to Cowboys stadium has told me that they spend more time watching the screen than the game, so essentially they're paying a bunch of money to watch TV. Personally I'm not really a fan, plus I'm not big on copying anything Cowboys.

Im a huge fan of the Cowboy Jumbo-Megatron, but it fits their Taj Mahal. When I went I did spend more time watching it, but for me it didnt take away form the game experience. It was just a nice accessory to watch between plays. If you hung that thing in the dome it would be ridiculous.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
libertadrocks said:
bluecoconuts said:

Im a huge fan of the Cowboy Jumbo-Megatron, but it fits their Taj Mahal. When I went I did spend more time watching it, but for me it didnt take away form the game experience. It was just a nice accessory to watch between plays. If you hung that thing in the dome it would be ridiculous.

That's kinda the first thing that comes to my mind. Would that frigging thing fit in the dome lol? Would be a damn good attraction for concerts though.

I don't really give a shit what they do to be honest. Just keep the Rams in St. Louis.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Let's build a stadium for them in Montana. Here is a preview of what it could look like... including "Montana Style" cheerleaders. :tooth:

313134_10150550307759278_66803069277_11951936_2041427715_n.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm sorry, but I cannot approve a move to Montana without those girls turn around..... To uh... Make sure they have nice smiles...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
I'm sorry, but I cannot approve a move to Montana without those girls turn around..... To uh... Make sure they have nice smiles...

Captain of the Cheer Squad!

shayla-shaw-2.jpg