1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NEW: Comparing Jackson/George; What to Look 4 from SJ in '12

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by STL-Rams, Jan 18, 2012.

1. STL-Rams Well-Known Member

think you all will enjoy this one..

a look at various comparisons of Eddie George and Steven Jackson, a look at the future including possible backups/long-term 2012 NFL Draft possibilities and a poll regarding drafting a running back this year...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1028 ... eff-fisher

2. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

Re: NEW: Comparing Jackson/George; What to Look 4 from SJ in

Good read. Looking at the stats for George, wow, now he was definitely a workhorse RB lol. It was also good to bring up Chris Johnson, and I believe they drafted him a year after Lendale White topped 1,000 yards for them. Im sure that had something do with White's off-field problems but it also showed that Fisher adapted to a 2 RB system.

3. Warner4Prez Mɥɐʇ┴ɥǝHǝll¿

Haha! Eddie George always makes me chuckle because I think of the Rams deficiencies. That would be the draft that they brilliantly selected Larry "The Loser" Phillips! Now I look back and see they selected Eddie Kennison right before Marvin Harrison. Oooh, those were the days!

4. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Eddie wasnt a total flop though.

5. STL-Rams Well-Known Member

thanks! I knew he was a workhouse but looking up these stats reminded of that to an extent beyond what I remembered. What stood out to me was that, with all of those carries, he started 128 straight games! THAT IS JUST ABSURD!

6. Warner4Prez Mɥɐʇ┴ɥǝHǝll¿

No he wasn't, he definitely found his groove post STL though. It always made me think, if they would have done the smart thing and drafted Eddie George or hell, even Marvin Harrison; the Rams probably never acquire Faulk or Holt.