New Bucs Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Uniform03_03_14_2_a.jpg

What say you?

Other than the digital clock looking numbers, I think they are pretty slick. Just the right touch of orange.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Congratulations Tampa Bay! You have passed the Seattle Seahawks for worst uniforms in the NFL!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I can't get past the oversized logo on the helmets.
Yeah, that looks really weird to me.

The rest of it looks like it is supposed to have the old Burger King logo on it somewhere. The numbers look like they are going to tick to 5:55 am and start blaring an annoying buzzer and tell me to go to work.

BurgerKingLogoOld.gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
In addition to all of the above mentioned criticisms the colors almost look like CLE's color scheme with the brown and orange.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The helmets looked nice, and still do but that uni is just...ewww. I hate block shoulders. And the number design. Doesn't even look like a pirate.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Those are, by far, the worst uniforms I have ever seen for an NFL team. Wow.

RamEERS

Pastor
well.. they won't have change their jerseys if they ever move to the XFL....

A55VA6

Legend
Not very good. They look like some Arena team. I'm pretty sure 90% of the population could come up with a better design.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
well.. they won't have change their jerseys if they ever move to the XFL....
Actually, I thought the same thing at first until I went back and looked at the XFL uniforms...which are actually pretty tame, save for a couple helmets. This uniform is actually pretty busy compared to those.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't wait to see them all covered with grass and mud when a certain team from St Louis comes a callin' this season.

iced

I don't get the logic of Tampa and Jacksonville....uniforms with a lot of black in it in a state that's known for its heat..

Only miami has it right - light colors

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The numbers look too chubby on the big guys. Not easy on the eyes.