New book on Tiger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
Anyone gonna buy it? Wanna hear about his training habits and what his life was like related to golf from his coach. Will it be worth the $20 plus dollars? Haven't read a good book in a while...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Are you talking about the book that his ex-golf coach just put out? If so, it's been a big topic down here in Orlando (where Tiger used to call home) on the sports talk shows. I have heard that the author talks about non-golf gossip in it. :hehe: ... many who live here don't like that apparently.

I don't have a problem sharing some non-golf Tiger gossip with you if you're interested... I used to see him "in action" quit a bit off of the golf course.

If you're looking for more of a golf related thing,,,, you better get the book.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Are you talking about the book that his ex-golf coach just put out? If so, it's been a big topic down here in Orlando (where Tiger used to call home) on the sports talk shows. I have heard that the author talks about non-golf gossip in it. :hehe: ... many who live here don't like that apparently.

I don't have a problem sharing some non-golf Tiger gossip with you if you're interested... I used to see him "in action" quit a bit off of the golf course.

If you're looking for more of a golf related thing,,,, you better get the book.

Yes "The Big Miss" Really interested in his training techniques which I hope most of it is about. Heard Haney on Mike and Mike yesterday and he said that its all golf related but who knows before anyone reads it.
Wow Selassie you have all the drama down in FL lol. Please do share your Tiger "gossip"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Now that everyone knows how he was gettin around, it's not really anything new.

I used to see him at a bar called Blue Martini from time to time. He had no shame in his game. A very hot friend of mine was a bartender there,,, and she used to tell me how persistent he was. :sly: That was one he never bagged,,, one of the few. Orlando is a very small town really.

When all the news about his affairs started coming out in the media,,, it was not really news to many around here.

Apparently the book goes into more than just his golf,,, that'll probably make for a more entertaining read anyway.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Now that everyone knows how he was gettin around, it's not really anything new.

I used to see him at a bar called Blue Martini from time to time. He had no shame in his game. A very hot friend of mine was a bartender there,,, and she used to tell me how persistent he was. :sly: That was one he never bagged,,, one of the few. Orlando is a very small town really.

When all the news about his affairs started coming out in the media,,, it was not really news to many around here.

Apparently the book goes into more than just his golf,,, that'll probably make for a more entertaining read anyway.

:rofl: I actually remember that bar being talked about when everything came out. Book coming in to the stores around here tomorrow so I'll try to snatch one tomorrow night.