NEW Article: Rams Need Playmakers; Look 4 "Hybrid" Dome O

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: NEW Article: Rams Need Playmakers; Look 4 "Hybrid" Dome

corrected some grammatical etc issues... sorry for the initial mistakes...

Anonymous

Good writing there. I don't buy the hybrid-dome offense....at least not at first. We'll see a defense emerge that is tough and opportunistic. Woe be the DB that drops an INT. Woe be the player that doesn't make the tackle upon contact.....we've seen the end of Rams players being dragged downfield for an additional 5-10 yards. The offense will be centered around SJ until SB can demonstrate proficiency with the WRs, O line is stabilized etc. Offense should be much better though not as dull as Shurmur in 2010. Ball control will be the rule and players will be sought to deliver same.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

squeaky wheel said:
Good writing there. I don't buy the hybrid-dome offense....at least not at first. We'll see a defense emerge that is tough and opportunistic. Woe be the DB that drops an INT. Woe be the player that doesn't make the tackle upon contact.....we've seen the end of Rams players being dragged downfield for an additional 5-10 yards. The offense will be centered around SJ until SB can demonstrate proficiency with the WRs, O line is stabilized etc. Offense should be much better though not as dull as Shurmur in 2010. Ball control will be the rule and players will be sought to deliver same.

good points.. and I am not necessarily expecting this offense, just suggesting that Fisher move in that "hybrid" direction..

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

squeaky wheel said:

Well stated squeaky... :hehe: