NEW Article: Martz Could Make Sense At Quarterback Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
This could bring the best of both worlds: avoid the beating that his offense brings while adding a QB coach (Bradford excelled with Curl) who has been known to develop QB's and whose knowledge is terrific...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1016388-st-louis-rams-mike-martz-makes-sense-as-quarterback-coach-for-bradford" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1016 ... r-bradford</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can't imagine that Martz would want something less than OC. Obviously he won't get a HC job, but taking a step back to QB coach, I just don't see it.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
I can't imagine that Martz would want something less than OC. Obviously he won't get a HC job, but taking a step back to QB coach, I just don't see it.

probably not... but he may not get an OC opportunity right now... and although a very remote change, perhaps a QB coach/assistant head coach title slapped on would be enticing..

(although I admit for a zillion reasons it is very unlikely)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Lots of them and a better QB for it.

He wouldn't be calling the plays as QB coach so.... just sayin'

I wouldn't mind Martz as a QB coach but not OC. Let's not get Sam killed just yet - OK?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
why would martz even take this kinda gig? i dont see him answering to some other OC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Re:

interference said:
why would martz even take this kinda gig? i dont see him answering to some other OC.

A job in the NFL? One of only 32 or less available??

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
BuiltRamTough said:

Lots of them and a better QB for it.

He wouldn't be calling the plays as QB coach so.... just sayin'

I wouldn't mind Martz as a QB coach but not OC. Let's not get Sam killed just yet - OK?

squeaky's maniacal plan calls for Mike to be hired.....if not as OC he will be shortly....even if Tanya Harding is called for.... :hehe:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'd like to see Martz return as well, but i just dont see that happening, even with Marshall lobbying for it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That certainly would help to comprise an all-star staff.
Now all we need is Singletary as LB coach and maybe lure Jack Youngblood out of retirement to coach the D-line.