New Article: Fisher Meeting With Bradford Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015371-report-jeff-fisher-meeting-with-st-louis-rams-sam-bradford-today" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015 ... ford-today</a>

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wait a second.
  • I thought we've heard that Fisher is less interested in existing players and more interested in the philosophy of the owner, and his willingness to support Fisher's longterm vision/plans?
  • I also thought Fisher doesn't think that the QB is instrumental in his offensive philosophy.

Either the majority of reporting that we're getting is bogus, or something else has changed, because what we're hearing by some doesn't necessarily support what we're hearing by others :)

I'm so confused. :(

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
Wait a second.
  • I thought we've heard that Fisher is less interested in existing players and more interested in the philosophy of the owner, and his willingness to support Fisher's longterm vision/plans?
  • I also thought Fisher doesn't think that the QB is instrumental in his offensive philosophy.

Either the majority of reporting that we're getting is bogus, or something else has changed, because what we're hearing by some doesn't necessarily support what we're hearing by others :)

I donno. But his thoughts on Bradford should heavily affect his decision imo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
Wait a second.

I would think if nothing else it is part of Fisher's due diligence. I wouldn't be surprised if he met with a few others on the team as well. Seems logical. Not sure any coach would only be interested in owner philosophy or only be interested in current personnel, etc.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
STL-Rams said:
bluecoconuts said:
If he wasn't 100% on Sam before, he should be after today.

that is my hope, sir...
He's probably apologizing to Bradford for the report that came out. That's the type of guy Fisher is.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RamFan503 said:
interference said:
Wait a second.

I would think if nothing else it is part of Fisher's due diligence. I wouldn't be surprised if he met with a few others on the team as well. Seems logical. Not sure any coach would only be interested in owner philosophy or only be interested in current personnel, etc.
Yeah, I hear ya. I was being a little flippant in light of the Mike Silver comments from earlier this week, about how Fish doesn't "love" sam and how Fish is isn't focused on current players, especiall QB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
Yeah, I hear ya. I was being a little flippant in light of the Mike Silver comments from earlier this week, about how Fish doesn't "love" sam and how Fish is isn't focused on current players, especiall QB.

Yeah man - most of these guys doing the talking just seem to need to have something to say - be it accurate or not. No one ever holds them accountable - so why not. Whoever we get in here as coach, I hope has done his homework and met with several of the players before signing on the dotted line. I just would like to have it get done and move forward.